Coach Wood Invitational: Championship/Varsity Race Breakdown
10/16/2020 8:30:58 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
If you haven't read this detailed race breakdown, grab your coffee and enjoy! Thanks to Coach McClay for putting that much effort into talking about all of the races this weekend at Coach Wood!
If you haven't read this detailed race breakdown, grab your coffee and enjoy! Thanks to Coach McClay for putting that much effort into talking about all of the races this weekend at Coach Wood!
10/16/2020 12:37:39 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@AHSBucs YES, a GREAT article, one of the best meet previews. However there were a few key omissions but overall a great read and continued awesome content on the site! THX Coach McClay
@AHSBucs YES, a GREAT article, one of the best meet previews. However there were a few key omissions but overall a great read and continued awesome content on the site! THX Coach McClay
10/17/2020 9:41:58 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Hey now! Hard to say there were too many key omissions when every single team and individual champion and runner up from all 10 races was at least mentioned. If I'm being critical of myself I would say I predicted the course would run faster than it did and I underestimated Scottsboro boys. Though to be fair, I did want to focus more on Georgia teams so that was certainly a little bias on my part. The goal was to write an analytical preview, so hopefully you enjoyed it. And to anybody who killed it after they felt slighted by the preview, good job proving me wrong!
Hey now! Hard to say there were too many key omissions when every single team and individual champion and runner up from all 10 races was at least mentioned. If I'm being critical of myself I would say I predicted the course would run faster than it did and I underestimated Scottsboro boys. Though to be fair, I did want to focus more on Georgia teams so that was certainly a little bias on my part. The goal was to write an analytical preview, so hopefully you enjoyed it. And to anybody who killed it after they felt slighted by the preview, good job proving me wrong!
10/17/2020 11:01:39 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
I thought it was great.
I thought it was great.
10/18/2020 1:22:53 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@spxcoachrm excellent work!
@spxcoachrm excellent work!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.