Wingfoot XC - Individual Previews
09/19/2018 8:30:46 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
[url=https://www.atlantatrackclub.org/news/wingfoot-2018-girls-individual-preview]Championship Girls Race[/url] [url=https://www.atlantatrackclub.org/news/wingfoot-2018-boys-individual-preview]Championship Boys Race[/url] Will we see more duels to the finish at the Wingfoot XC Classic? Which teams will prevail? For the first time, you can predict it all. Fill out this form and make your picks by Thursday at 11:59 p.m. to be entered to win Atlanta Track Club merch at the meet. And make sure to follow along on our Instagram as we post exclusive Wingfoot XC Classic content from Wednesday to Saturday! [url=http://bit.ly/WingfootPredictor]VOTE HERE[/url]
Championship Girls Race

Championship Boys Race

Will we see more duels to the finish at the Wingfoot XC Classic? Which teams will prevail? For the first time, you can predict it all.

Fill out this form and make your picks by Thursday at 11:59 p.m. to be entered to win Atlanta Track Club merch at the meet. And make sure to follow along on our Instagram as we post exclusive Wingfoot XC Classic content from Wednesday to Saturday!
VOTE HERE
09/19/2018 10:13:27 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Nice previews,although McMillan is at Brentwood Academy and Hasty went to Brentwood High school. I’m still betting on Kyle!!
Nice previews,although McMillan is at Brentwood Academy and Hasty went to Brentwood High school. I'm still betting on Kyle!!
09/22/2018 11:41:17 AM
User
It was somewhat strange that Pope wasn’t mentioned in the race preview among the contenders—-even with a third place finish last year and a recent victory at Warpath. Well, actions speaks louder than words.
It was somewhat strange that Pope wasn't mentioned in the race preview among the contenders---even with a third place finish last year and a recent victory at Warpath. Well, actions speaks louder than words.
09/22/2018 1:16:42 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@axelmateo Definitely overlooked and should not have been. You guys did awesome!
@axelmateo

Definitely overlooked and should not have been. You guys did awesome!
09/22/2018 8:53:53 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Pope is the real deal, no doubt. Very deserving of their recent #1 all class ranking which they backed up today. But I gotta defend Enrique. He does a fantastic job with his previews and promoting the sport via the ATC. The all metro banquets are amazing too. This was clearly an oversight on his part, but I don't know anybody that promotes the sport in our state better than Enrique and the ATC. I'm sure he had a very busy and stressful week.
Pope is the real deal, no doubt. Very deserving of their recent #1 all class ranking which they backed up today. But I gotta defend Enrique. He does a fantastic job with his previews and promoting the sport via the ATC. The all metro banquets are amazing too. This was clearly an oversight on his part, but I don't know anybody that promotes the sport in our state better than Enrique and the ATC. I'm sure he had a very busy and stressful week.
09/23/2018 1:08:37 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@spxcoachrm exactly and well said Coach.
@spxcoachrm exactly and well said Coach.
09/23/2018 2:02:46 PM
User
@etomas12 Thanks! ATC is amazing and GA runners are lucky to have you.
@etomas12
Thanks! ATC is amazing and GA runners are lucky to have you.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.