Carrollton Orthopedic Invitational 2015 course layout / map
09/10/2015 5:22:51 PM
User
Is there a link to the course map for 2015? Is the 2015 course the same layout as last 2 years (loop around the lower practice field) or has it gone back to the 2012 layout with a loop towards the timing tent then back around the start area to the finish line? Google Maps seems to show a different layout than last year. Trying to get a visual on 400 meters from the finish line.
Is there a link to the course map for 2015?
Is the 2015 course the same layout as last 2 years (loop around the lower practice field) or has it gone back to the 2012 layout with a loop towards the timing tent then back around the start area to the finish line?
Google Maps seems to show a different layout than last year.
Trying to get a visual on 400 meters from the finish line.
09/10/2015 6:19:26 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Search GHSA state cross country meet course map. I found a course map 2014 information page. The map shows the course we ran last year
Search GHSA state cross country meet course map. I found a course map 2014 information page. The map shows the course we ran last year
09/10/2015 9:11:11 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
I have not seen any formal communication on this year's course layout. However, if I remember correctly, after last year's Ortho race there was an article that came out of the Florida milesplit crew where the race director was quoted as saying they were happy with the current layout and had no plans to change it unless something unforeseen happened. This was the same discussion where it was mentioned that the course distance was measured by the race director as being long. I believe the figure was 5050M.
I have not seen any formal communication on this year's course layout. However, if I remember correctly, after last year's Ortho race there was an article that came out of the Florida milesplit crew where the race director was quoted as saying they were happy with the current layout and had no plans to change it unless something unforeseen happened. This was the same discussion where it was mentioned that the course distance was measured by the race director as being long. I believe the figure was 5050M.
09/11/2015 9:52:58 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
If you are viewing the layout from last year, you will be in good shape.
If you are viewing the layout from last year, you will be in good shape.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.