Chickasaw Trails Results
09/06/2014 10:30:40 PM
User
Anyone know why the Chickasaw Trails Results are not showing up on our athletes feeds, seasons bests, etc?
Anyone know why the Chickasaw Trails Results are not showing up on our athletes feeds, seasons bests, etc?
09/07/2014 12:57:23 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Sorry. I was not at the meet, was traveling with my own team, and didn't get in until around 3pm. Results were up well before then but not in a format I Could add to the database. I didnt get the results formatting done until late tonight. They are now added. The short answer is it can be up to 12hrs fromm posting.
Sorry. I was not at the meet, was traveling with my own team, and didn't get in until around 3pm. Results were up well before then but not in a format I Could add to the database. I didnt get the results formatting done until late tonight. They are now added.
The short answer is it can be up to 12hrs fromm posting.
09/07/2014 7:59:41 AM
User
No problem! Thank you so much for all you do and all the hard work you put into the site!
No problem! Thank you so much for all you do and all the hard work you put into the site!
09/07/2014 8:57:14 AM
User
@loremtr Just noticed mine and several other schools (ex. West Limestone and Wilson) didn't attach to our kids on roster and in fact created doubles. Odd little bug? It seemed to effect all the 1A-4A schools in alphabetical order after Sipsey Valley. St. Bernard and all after it seem to be effected.
@loremtr Just noticed mine and several other schools (ex. West Limestone and Wilson) didn't attach to our kids on roster and in fact created doubles. Odd little bug? It seemed to effect all the 1A-4A schools in alphabetical order after Sipsey Valley. St. Bernard and all after it seem to be effected.
09/07/2014 9:33:00 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@loremtr, I got the results of my athletes yesterday after they were posted. This morning, my top two male athletes from Guntersville are not listed. One of the athletes said his time showed on the timing company website but not on Alabamarunners. Any help getting those guys back in the results would be greatly appreciated.
@loremtr, I got the results of my athletes yesterday after they were posted. This morning, my top two male athletes from Guntersville are not listed. One of the athletes said his time showed on the timing company website but not on Alabamarunners. Any help getting those guys back in the results would be greatly appreciated.
09/07/2014 1:27:39 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@WestBloctonCC Tim was working on that a little bit earlier - some sort of database glitch. I'll make sure he lets y'all know when it's fixed!!
@WestBloctonCC

Tim was working on that a little bit earlier - some sort of database glitch. I'll make sure he lets y'all know when it's fixed!!
09/07/2014 2:08:34 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Went back and added all of Guntersville boys again. I merged every duplicate on every team S and below that attended yesterday. If anyone finds more let me know.
Went back and added all of Guntersville boys again.
I merged every duplicate on every team S and below that attended yesterday.
If anyone finds more let me know.
09/07/2014 4:26:46 PM
User
Thank you so much Tim! All of mine seem to be back to normal!
Thank you so much Tim! All of mine seem to be back to normal!
09/08/2014 7:16:15 AM
User
@loremtr Mine has actually doubled again...not sure if it affecting other teams or not. Both profiles are showing Chickasaw but one is showing only Chickasaw.
@loremtr Mine has actually doubled again...not sure if it affecting other teams or not. Both profiles are showing Chickasaw but one is showing only Chickasaw.
09/08/2014 8:47:14 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@WestBloctonCC I had to fix the results from the meet. When I went back to re-add performances some teams were duplicated again. Ill get them all merged this morning......again......hopefully. Our programmers are aware of this and are currently fixing the problem that causes this to happen.
@WestBloctonCC

I had to fix the results from the meet. When I went back to re-add performances some teams were duplicated again. Ill get them all merged this morning......again......hopefully.

Our programmers are aware of this and are currently fixing the problem that causes this to happen.
09/08/2014 9:01:45 AM
User
@loremtr Thank you again Tim for all your hard work! You are very appreciated!
@loremtr

Thank you again Tim for all your hard work! You are very appreciated!
09/08/2014 11:07:25 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
All teams that had duplicates created (pretty much anything with an S and on) had everything merged. It will take a few hours for all of the duplicated to cycle out of rankings, virtual meets, etc.
All teams that had duplicates created (pretty much anything with an S and on) had everything merged. It will take a few hours for all of the duplicated to cycle out of rankings, virtual meets, etc.
09/10/2014 11:44:26 AM
User
@loremtr Was running a team ranking on 4A and I think there is an issue on Northside with an athlete showing up three times? Thought you might want to know! :)
@loremtr
Was running a team ranking on 4A and I think there is an issue on Northside with an athlete showing up three times? Thought you might want to know! :)
09/10/2014 11:02:20 PM
User
Times are not showing up on profiles since Chickasaw Trails. When do you think they will be up?
Times are not showing up on profiles since Chickasaw Trails. When do you think they will be up?
09/11/2014 10:43:17 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@72wells Can you give me an example? Looking at the rankings, there are Chickasaw performances. There has been an issue with that meet that I have been dealing with on our end. But...I need to know where to look to solve your particular problem.
@72wells
Can you give me an example? Looking at the rankings, there are Chickasaw performances. There has been an issue with that meet that I have been dealing with on our end. But...I need to know where to look to solve your particular problem.
09/11/2014 12:06:47 PM
User
Carter Thomas: He runs for Grissom and he ran an 11:17 2.1 mile, but it says his personal best is a 16:00
Carter Thomas: He runs for Grissom and he ran an 11:17 2.1 mile, but it says his personal best is a 16:00
09/11/2014 12:52:17 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@72wells JH got lost in the mix of the problem. Should be fixed.
@72wells

JH got lost in the mix of the problem. Should be fixed.
09/11/2014 12:55:13 PM
User
Okay it is fixed now. When will the rankings be updated?
Okay it is fixed now. When will the rankings be updated?
09/11/2014 12:55:48 PM
User
Thank you for all the help!
Thank you for all the help!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.