Ga.MileSplit MS 3K XC Challenge (tentative) 2013
07/26/2013 12:28:16 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Forsyth County Middle Schools do not have XC as a school sport. I started a middle school XC club (Junior Wolverines) this summer and am looking for XC meets for our schedule. I currently have kids from Vickery Creek Middle School and Liberty Middle School in the club. Would you be willing to open up this meet to Middle School clubs? Currently your online entry only allows "Teams" and "Individuals". Coach Dave Ericson
Forsyth County Middle Schools do not have XC as a school sport. I started a middle school XC club (Junior Wolverines) this summer and am looking for XC meets for our schedule. I currently have kids from Vickery Creek Middle School and Liberty Middle School in the club. Would you be willing to open up this meet to Middle School clubs? Currently your online entry only allows "Teams" and "Individuals".

Coach Dave Ericson
07/26/2013 7:02:20 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@drericson Open to Clubs now. Thanks, the meet is on (not tentative)
@drericson Open to Clubs now. Thanks, the meet is on (not tentative)
08/02/2013 5:44:55 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@gawebmaster The only issue I have at this point is that this looks like a Wednesday morning meet and the kids in our XC club will be in school. Sounds like a great meet, but unless it's in the evening, we won't be able to attend.
@gawebmaster The only issue I have at this point is that this looks like a Wednesday morning meet and the kids in our XC club will be in school. Sounds like a great meet, but unless it's in the evening, we won't be able to attend.
08/02/2013 8:27:42 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@drericson Races start at 5pm
@drericson Races start at 5pm

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.