Results

• User
    PRO
    krgolden
    I wondered if that was the case. Never heard of that affecting the official results. Most, if not all, meets we've attended have had "unattached" runners that didn't run with a full team.
  • Power User
    PRO
    tlgcc1
    The timing company did not using Hy-Tek or RaceTab for results, thus the results are not in the traditional format. Someone had to convert and they left off the non-scorers to save time.
  • User
    PRO
    krgolden
    But saving time means the results are neither accurate or complete. The girls that got the 1st & 2nd place medals are not listed in the results! And the results don't show up in their statistics. And they paid the entire $50 team fee.
  • Coach
    Uncle_Elvis
    krgolden
    I wondered if that was the case. Never heard of that affecting the official results. Most, if not all, meets we've attended have had "unattached" runners that didn't run with a full team.

@krgolden

I would hope none of the meets you attended had unattached runners.

It was mentioned in another discussion thread that the results may have issues due to a timing error. You may just want to contact the timing company directly.
  • User
    PRO
    trailcat
    I remember a region result posted last year where the timing company scored top 5 and didnt even use 6 and 7 for displacing other runners..some of these timing companies that are smaller need to understand xc scoring.
  • Power User
    PRO
    crossfan2861
    Leaving the 1st and 2nd overall girls out of the results because they didn't have a full team to score is just bad. Every kid deserves to have a record of their finish in the race, but especially the athletes who won.