A Public Boys Rankings:
1. Georgia Military College Prep - Came in 2nd at the Morgan County Rick Boulis Invitational. They lost of the home team by 1 point. They had a 1"25 time split and placed 8 runners in the top 21.
2. Seminole County - Strong 5th place finish at the Lea County Invitational. 3:48 split a little troubling, but Dustin Reynolds is a good top runner.
3. Drew Charter - The team appears to be quite different from that which won the State Championship last season. Showed improvement at APS #2, but not enough to maintain top spot.
4. Commerce - After finishing ahead of Towns County at the Riverside Military Invitational, they move up. 4:38 time split needs to be improved.
5. Marion County - Dominating win at their own home meet sees them move on up the rankings.
6. Trion - Bronson Champion is leading the way for Trion this year.
7. Towns County - Tyler Grimsley has been strong all season, the rest of the team needs to close the gap to push for the podium.
8. Atkinson County - Good run this past week at Lanier County.
9. Hawkinsville - Bryce Muckerson led the Red Devils to a 2nd place finish at the Marion County meet.
10. Schley County - Big improvement this year.
Terrell County, Johnson County, Baconton Charter, Telfair County, Echols County
A Public Girls Rankings:
1. Towns County - Won the head to head against Commerce at Riverside Military. Rounding into form.
2. Commerce - Close loss to Town County at Riverside Military move the team up the rankings.
3. Trion - Savanna Landry led the team to a 2nd place finish at the Adairsville Invitational.
4. Schley County - A good series of early season races have shown the potential of this team.
5. Marion County - A 2nd place finish at their home meet helps cement Marion in the middle of the top 10.
6. GMC Prep - 3rd place at Morgan County Rick Boulis Invitational bodes well, but a 7:46 time split needs to be improved.
7. Pelham - Monica Webb is one of the best runners in Single A (Public), but a 14:30 time split at Lea County needs to be reduced for the team to move up the rankings.
8. Baconton Charter - Ran at the Furlow Fast Feet. 4:30 time split.
9. Telfair County - 8th place finish in their first race of the season at Jeff Davis Run at the River #1.
10. Johnson County - Ran their first meet this past weekend at Augusta Prep.
Atlanta Classical Academy, Furlow Charter, McIntosh Academy