The Timer of your meet does not need you to declare your Top 7 runners and your Alternates separately. Please register your Full Roster of up to 12 athletes (Top 7 + Alternates) in the Varsity event. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets can be purchased here - https://gofan.co/app/events/741188?schoolId=GA12434
Region 6-AAAAAAA Cross Country Meet Information
Date:Saturday, October 22, 2022
Location: Roper Park 2094 Refuge Rd. Jasper, GA 30143
8:45 a.m.Varsity Girls
9:30 a.m.Junior Varsity Boys
10:00 a.m.Junior Varsity Girls
Parking: Parking space is abundant in the park or across the street at the school.cIf parking across the street please use the tunnel to access the park. Bus parking is located off Camp Rd. Go all the way down after dropping off and park in the gravel just past the playground. This is just south of the start/finish area.
Entry fees: $100 per school.. Please make checks payable to "WFHS Cross Country" and mail to WFHSXC c/o Clayton Tillery, 4155 Drew Rd. Cumming, GA 30040
Admission: An admission will be charged of spectators, $10 per adult
Awards: VARSITY - Team trophies will be presented to top four teams
Finishers 1-14 in varsity races will receive medals and recognized for All-Region
- 1-7 finishers will be 1st team All-Region / 8-14 finishers will be 2nd team All-Region
JV - Team Trophy for top two teams and top 10 runners in the JV race will receive medals.
Course: The course is USATF certified and is a fast flat three loop spectator friendly layout.
Entries: All entries should be entered via ga.milesplit.com by Wednesday, October 19 by 8:59pm. Please ensure that only runners from the 12 listed on the GHSA region roster participate in the varsity races.
Timing/results: Will be handled by PT Timing group. They will handle all entry and the timing processes.
Qualification: All athletes in the top 6 individually regardless of team. Top 4 teams in each varsity race.
Note: No pets are allowed at the meet for runners and spectator safety!
RULES PER GHSA Please go over this with your athletes.
We will check each team 10 minutes prior to their start time at the starting line.
1. No GPS watches
2. Uniforms must closely match, undergarments of solid color, and must match team mates in color but not length.
3. No athlete should impede the course of another runner and must stay within the designated course or they will face disqualification.
4. Please cover with your parents not to enter the competition area. Stay off the course.
5. Please ask parents/supporters to NOT bring dogs to our region competition. WE want to make sure the course stays clear at all times.
6. ONLY coaches are allowed with teams at the start line. All parents should not enter team areas nor
should they be near the start area nor finish area.
7. GHSA has taken a zero tolerance stand on cursing. Please mention this to your athletes. The result is an automatic DQ per this years GHSA clinic.
Please go over this early as it will make things go smoothly and avoid any hardships through the race day.