Hall County Track and Field Championships 2021
@ Cherokee Bluff High School
Hosted by Cherokee Bluff High School
Thursday, April 1 and Friday, April 2, 2021
- Entries will be done through: http://ga.milesplit.com.
- Entries are due on Monday, March 29, 2021 by 10:00 p.m.
- There will be NO MEET DAY CHANGES. Coaches, it is your job to get your athletes entered.
- Varsity Entries: 3 entries per event and 1 entry per relay event. Entries will be completed on ga.milesplit
- JV Entries: 2 entries per event and 1 entry per relay event. Entries will be completed on ga.milesplit
- $175 per team, payable to the Cherokee Bluff High School XC/TF Booster Club
Cherokee Bluff High School
6603 Spout Springs Rd
Flowery Branch, GA 30542
- Entry fee is due before packets can be picked up.
- All field events will have 3 attempts.
- Weigh ins will be in front of the track shed.
- Varsity: Running events with prelims will qualify 8 to the finals. Heat winners will automatically qualify for the finals and the next fastest times will fill out the 8 qualifiers.
- If your athlete runs JV for any event then they are JV for the entire meet, same thing with Varsity. No athlete competing in the Varsity meet will be allowed; no athlete ranked among their teams top three performers IN ANY EVENT accepted without prior written explanation to meet director STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- For relays, please do not use chalk!
- All events will be scored.
- This event is only for 9-12 grade athletes.
- Meet Director: Matthew Brick and Tivris Dixon; Timing will be Runners Fit Race Works
- All GHSA and NFHS rules and guidelines will be followed.
- Scoring- Individual and relay: 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1
- No electronic devices allowed in the check-in or competitive area.
- Varsity: Team Trophies: Top 3 Girls Teams & Top 3 Boys Teams; Individuals: 1st, 2nd & 3rd place individual medals. Awards will be given on the podium in the in-field after the conclusion of each event. Medals will not be mailed.
- Junior Varsity: Team Trophies: First place Boy & Girls Teams; Individuals: 1st, 2nd & 3rd place individual medals. Awards will be given on the podium in the in-field after the conclusion of each event. Medals will not be mailed.
Facility: 8 lane track. Timing will be FAT.
Concessions: Meet t-shirts will be sold. Concessions will be open throughout the meet.
Meet Admission: Admission cost is $5 each day. Coaches must have their GHSA Coaches pass to enter stadium.
Parking: Busses should drop off at the stadium and then park in front of the school. Spectators can park in any available spaces on campus.
Drop Off: You may offload at the gate near the track building or behind the away side.
Tents: Tents are to be set up in the visitor stand. No tents on the home side, follow team seating map.
Athlete Check In: The clerk will be set up on the practice football field. The First Call-15 min. before event, Second Call-10 min. before event, and Third and Final Call-5 min. before event. We will escort athletes from the check-in area to the running chute (orange cones near the timing tent).
Meet Results: We will post results on the home side near the concession stand, following each event. Results will be online at the conclusion on ga.milesplit.com courtesy of Runners Fit Race Works.
Rules: All GHSA and NFHS rules will be enforced. We will have a jury of appeals to resolve any disputes.
Warm-Up Area: The infield will be closed to all athletes not running with the exception being the athletes running or on deck. There will be practice hurdles on the practice football field. We will escort athletes from the check-in area to the running chute.
Hospitality: Dinner will be served each day and a snack spread will be in the hospitality room inside the school. Coaches will receive a hospitality card. Athletes are not allowed in the building. This is also where the coach's meeting will take place.
COVID Guidelines Safety Plan:
- We will spread teams a part; each team will be given a designated area in the visitors stands. The team seating map is on MileSplit.
- No athlete will be allowed on the field unless they are competing during field events.
- Fans and athletes will be separate; Fans to stay in the stands for running and all field events; behind the fence for shot put and discus.
- Each team to bring their own water.
- Everyone must have a mask or face covering but may remove it while being seated and watching the event with family.
- Masks or face coverings should be worn when visiting the concession stand or restroom, and upon entering and exiting the facility.
- Social distancing is still in place. Spectators should spread out and should not gather in groups.
- The infield will be closed to all athletes not running with the exception being the athletes running or on deck.
Thursday, April 1, 2021:
- 3:00 p.m.- Coach's Meeting in hospitality room
- 3:30 p.m.- Session I: JV Girls High Jump & Varsity Girls High Jump, JV Girls Long Jump & Varsity Girls Long Jump, JV Girls Shot Put & Varsity Girls Shot Put, JV Boys Triple Jump & Varsity Boys Triple Jump, JV Boys Discus & Varsity Boys Discus, JV Girls Pole Vault & Varsity Girls Pole Vault
- 4:45 p.m.- Session II: JV Boys High Jump & Varsity Boys High Jump, JV Boys Long Jump & Varsity Boys Long Jump, JV Boys Shot Put & Varsity Boys Shot Put, JV Girls Triple Jump & Varsity Girls Triple Jump, JV Girls Discus & Varsity Girls Discus, JV Boys Pole Vault & Varsity Boys Pole Vault
- 4:00 p.m.- JV Girls 4 x 800M Relay Final
- 4:15 p.m.- JV Boys 4 x 800M Relay Final
- 4:30 p.m.- Varsity Girls 4 x 800M Relay Final
- 4:45 p.m.-Varsity Boys 4 x 800M Relay Final
- 4 x 100M Relay JV Finals
- 1600M Run JV Finals/ Varsity Finals
- 400M Dash JV Finals/ Varsity Prelims
- 100M Dash JV Finals/ Varsity Prelims
- 100/110M High Hurdle JV Finals/ Varsity Prelims
- 800M Run JV Finals/ Varsity Prelims
- 200M Dash JV Finals/ Varsity Prelims
- 300M Intermediate Hurdle JV Finals/ Varsity Prelims
- 3200M Run JV Finals
- 4 x 400M Relay JV Finals
- JV Awards Presentation
Friday, April 2, 2021:
- 3:00 p.m.- Coach's Meeting
- 3:30 p.m.- Running Events begin (Varsity Girls then Varsity Boys)
- 3:30 p.m.- Varsity Girls 4 x100M Relay Final
- 3:35 p.m.- Varsity Boys 4x100M Relay Final
- 3:45 p.m.- Varsity Girls 3200M Run Final
- 4:10 p.m.- Varsity Girls 400M Dash Final
- 4:15 p.m.- Varsity Boys 400M Dash Final
- 4:25 p.m.- Varsity Girls 100M Dash Final
- 4:30 p.m.- Varsity Boys 100M Dash Final
- 4:40 p.m.- Varsity Girls 100 High Hurdles Final
- 4:45 p.m.- Varsity Boys 110 High Hurdles Final
- 4:55 p.m.- Varsity Girls 800M Run Final
- 5:00 p.m.- Varsity Boys 800M Run Final
- 5:10 p.m.- Varsity Girls 200M Run Final
- 5:15 p.m.- Varsity Boys 200M Run Final
- 5:25 p.m.- Varsity Girls 300M Intermediate Hurdles Final
- 5:30 p.m.- Varsity Boys 300 M Intermediate Hurdles Final
- 5:40 p.m.- Varsity Boys 3200M Run Final
- 6:00 p.m.- Varsity Girls 4 x 400M Relay Finals (Section v. Time)
- 6:10 p.m.- Varsity Boys 4 x 400M Relay Finals (Section v. Time)
- 6:30 p.m.- Awards Presentation