Trinity XC Fall Classic Information:
High School Girls' Division Schedule of Events:
7:00 am (Group 1-2): Warm-ups; Breakfast; Packet Pick-up begins:
8:00 AM -> Section/Group 1: Girls
8:30 AM -> Section/Group 1: Boys
8:55 AM -> Section/Group 2: Girls
9:25 AM -> Section/Group 2: Boys
9:50 AM -> Section/Group 3: Girls
10:20 AM -> Section/Group 3: Boys
MS Division Schedule of Events:
- >Section 1 - MS Girls: 10:55 AM
- >Section 1 - MS Boys: 11:20 AM
- >Trophy Presentation: 11:45 PM
JR's Division Schedule of Events:
>JR's Race: 12:00 PM
>Trophy Presentations: 12:20 PM
Awards: High School Races
- >Medal Pick-up after each race (Top 10 per Girls HS race / Top 15 per Boys HS race)
- >Team Trophies (Top Team Per Group, possibly runner-up)
Awards: Middle School Race
- >Medal Pick-up after each race (top 15 per MS race)
- >Team Trophies (Top 2 teams)
Awards: Jr's Race
- >Medal Pick-up after each race (top 10 per girls/boys)
- >Team Trophies (Championship team)
- Kona Ice: Each individual champion receives a free Kona Ice; Purchase many flavors on site ->https://www.kona-ice.com
- Heirloom Market Co.: Breakfast is served! ->https://heirloommarketco.com
- Truth Bomb T-shirts: Custom Kona Ice Trinity XC Fall Classic Invitational T-shirts available ->https://www.truthbombtshirts.
- Big Peach on Wheels: On site selling running gear ->https://www.bigpeachrunningco.com/big-peach-on-wheels/
77 acres, 1 entrance/exit for easy traffic flow
A large parking lot, special bus parking area, plus overflow parking
Team tents will be located inside the course (designated spots)
Warm-up area will be located at the start-line right before each race.
Portable restrooms near team team, home stretch.
Medic/Training tent after the finish line.
Course is very spectator friendly, options to go near the lake to watch the student athletes compete.
Created by dillonkiley, no replies