Recommendations for Hurdles
01/16/2019 9:30:43 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Looking for recommendations of the best equipment brand of hurdles. Have quotes for AAE hurdles, but we are looking for coaches that have purchased hurdles and happy with the purchase. Saw First Place Hurdles this weekend at the Coach's Clinic, but still looking for the best bang for our buck!
Looking for recommendations of the best equipment brand of hurdles. Have quotes for AAE hurdles, but we are looking for coaches that have purchased hurdles and happy with the purchase. Saw First Place Hurdles this weekend at the Coach's Clinic, but still looking for the best bang for our buck!
01/22/2019 10:43:31 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Depends on how much money you want to spend and if you want to constantly replace broken hurdles if you go the cheaper route. UCS and Gill hurdles are as good as it gets. Gill has the contract wit the NCAA and the IAFF has a contract with UCS. If you go to 99% of college facilities around the country you will see UCS or Gill hurdles. Both of those brands offer a 10-year warranty as well I believe on all parts expect the cross bar. If you want to go the cheaper route AAE is your best option. I would stay far away from anything First Place or Port-A-Pit
Depends on how much money you want to spend and if you want to constantly replace broken hurdles if you go the cheaper route. UCS and Gill hurdles are as good as it gets. Gill has the contract wit the NCAA and the IAFF has a contract with UCS. If you go to 99% of college facilities around the country you will see UCS or Gill hurdles. Both of those brands offer a 10-year warranty as well I believe on all parts expect the cross bar. If you want to go the cheaper route AAE is your best option. I would stay far away from anything First Place or Port-A-Pit

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.