Friday March 18 2022
Greene County Tiger Invitational
Greene County High School
1002 South Main Street, Greensboro, GA 30642
Fees: $130 for both teams, $75 for single gender team
Entries: 3 entries per event, 2 relay teams.
Awards: Medals for Top 3 event finishers & Top two in relay , Trophies awarded to top 2 teams
1. All contestants must be eligible to compete under GHSA regulations. Individuals cannot participate in more than 5 events.
2. A concession stand will be open for athletes and spectators. A hospitality room will be provided for all coaches.
3. Competitors in the long jump, triple jump, shot put and discus will be given three attempts to achieve their best marks. Each event will be conducted as a final.
4. Scoring will be 10-8-6-4-2-1 format for all events.
5. Starting blocks will be furnished.
6. All athletes must check in with the clerk of course by the 2nd call.
7. Coaches will be allowed to substitute individuals during coaches' meeting.
8. For field and relay events, athletes must use chalk. No tape will be allowed on runaways or track. Chalk will be provided.
Schedule of events is tentative.
4 :15 First Call Field Events & 3200m Run
4:30 Start of Field Events
Boys Long Jump --- Girls to follow
Boys Shot --- Girls to follow
Boys Pole Vault --- Girls to follow
Girls Discus --- Boys to follow
Girls High Jump --- Boys to follow
Girls Triple Jump --- Boys to follow
Running Event 4 x 800 Relay
Welcome; First call for running events
First Call Running Events
Girls followed by Boys
1600 Meter Run
400 Meter Run
100 Meter Dash
100/110 High Hurdles
800 Meter Run
200 Meter Dash
300 Meter Hurdles
Award presentations following the conclusion of the 4x400 Relay.
For more information, please contact Coach Miller or Coach Brown at email@example.com
- No discussions yet. Be the first!