Columbia County Board of Education COVID-19 Protocols for track meets:
1. Social distancing is mandatory. Because of this, we areasking spectators to bring chairs. Face coverings are required to sit inthe bleachers. Refusal may result in removal from the facility.
2.Face covering must be worn during any transition (to/from parking lot, to/from restrooms, to/from concessions, to/from field).
3. The infield will be opened only to people participating in an event. Coaches and officials on the infield must have a mask on.
4. Spectators, athletes, and coaches are expected to stay at home if they have COVID-like symptoms, such as fatigue, headache, cough, sore throat, nausea, loss of taste and smell, body aches, and/or a temperature greater than 100.4 degrees.
5.Hand sanitizer will be available for athletes and coaches before, during, and after track meets. Athletes/coaches should wash their hands often.
6. Athletes will be required to use hand sanitizerimmediatelybefore and after using blocks or any shared equipment.
7.Non-family units should stay 6 feet apart.
- No discussions yet. Be the first!