Hall County Middle School Track & Field Championship
@ Cherokee Bluff High School
Hosted by Cherokee Bluff Middle School
Friday, April 30 2021
*THIS EVENT WAS RESCHEDULED FROM 4/24 DUE TO WEATHER!*
- Entries will be done through: http://ga.milesplit.com.
- Entries are due on Friday, April 28, 2021 by 11:00 p.m.
- There will be NO MEET DAY CHANGES. Coaches, it is your job to get your athletes entered.
- Entries: 2 entries per running event and 3 entries per field event. Entries will be completed on ga.milesplit
- $50 per team, payable to the Cherokee Bluff High School XC/TF Booster Club
Cherokee Bluff High School
6603 Spout Springs Rd
Flowery Branch, GA 30542
- Entry fee is due before picking up packets.
- Field events: All field events will have 3 attempts
- For relays, please do not use chalk!
- All events will be scored, 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1
Awards: Top 2 girls and boys teams will receive a trophy.
Facility: 8 lane track. Timing will be FAT, Cherokee Bluff XCTF Timing.
Concessions: Concessions will be open throughout the meet.
Meet Admission: Admission cost is TBA.
Parking: Busses should drop off at the stadium and then park in front of the school. Spectators can park in any available spaces on campus.
Drop Off: You may offload at the gate near the track building or behind the away side.
Tents: Tents are to be set up in the visitor stand. No tents on the home side, follow team seating map.
Athlete Check In: The clerk will be set up on the practice football field. The First Call-15 min. before event, Second Call-10 min. before event, and Third and Final Call-5 min. before event.
Meet Results: We will post results on the home side near the concession stand, following each event. Results will be online at the conclusion on ga.milesplit.com courtesy of Cherokee Bluff XCTF Timing.
Check In: Check in will be in the middle of the field. Athletes need to report to the orange cones once their event has been called.
COVID Guidelines Safety Plan:
- We will spread teams a part; each team will be given a designated area in the visitors stands. The team seating map is on MileSplit.
- Fans and athletes will be separate; Fans to stay in the stands for running and all field events; behind the fence for shot put and discus.
- Each team to bring their own water.
- Everyone must have a mask or face covering but may remove it while being seated and watching the event with family.
- Masks or face coverings should be worn when visiting the concession stand or restroom, and upon entering and exiting the facility.
- Social distancing is still in place. Spectators should spread out and should not gather in groups.
- The middle of the field needs to be cleared of athletes unless athletes are checking in or in the staging area (orange cones).
2:30 p.m.- Teams arrive
2:45 p.m.- Coaches Meeting (in the middle of the field)
3:00 p.m.- Events begin
3:00-3:45 p.m.- Field Events Session I
- Field Events Session I: Girls Discus, Girls Long Jump, Boys Shot, Boys High Jump, Boys Triple Jump
- 4:00 p.m.- 3200 Meter Run (Girls then Boys)
3:45-4:30 p.m.- Field Events Session II
- Field Events Session II: Boys Discus, Boys Long Jump, Girls Shot, Girls High Jump, Girls Triple Jump
5:00 p.m.- Running Events Begin (Girls then Boys):
-5:00 p.m.- Girls 100 Hurdles
-5:10 p.m.- Boys 100 Hurdles
-5:20 p.m.- Girls 1600 Meter Run
-5:35 p.m.- Girls 4 x 100 Meter Relay
-5:45 p.m.- Boys 4 x 100 Meter Relay
-5:55 p.m.- Boys 1600 Meter Run
-6:05 p.m.- Girls 400 Meter Run
-6:15 p.m.- Boys 400 Meter Run
-6:25 p.m.- Girls 100 Meter Run
-6:35 p.m.- Boys 100 Meter Run
-6:45 p.m.- Girls 800 Meter Run
-6:55 p.m.- Boys 800 Meter Run
-7:05 p.m.- Girls 200 Meter Run
-7:15 p.m.- Boys 200 Meter Run
-7:25 p.m.- Girls 4 x 400 Meter Relay
-7:35 p.m.- Boys 4 x 400 Meter Relay
-7:45 p.m.- Awards Ceremony