Gwinnett County JV Championships
Thursday, April 1st, 2021
@ Discovery HS
TEAM ENTRY FEES INCLUDED IN VARSITY COUNTY PAYMENT!
This is a JV Championship Meet--no athletes competing in the Varsity County Meet will be allowed to compete in the JV County Championship.
NO SENIORS SHOULD BE ENTERED INTO THIS MEET, EITHER.
This will be STRICTLY ENFORCED!
- Deadline to enter is Tuesday March 30 at 7 pm--no exceptions and no additions will be made after this time.
- All times/marks should be verified by Milesplit or they will be seeded with NT/NM
- Running Events: 3 entries per gender
- Field Events: 2 entries per gender (all LJ/TJ/SP/DT will receive four throws--no final round)
- Relays: 2 entries per gender--DO NOT SUBMIT VARSITY TIMES--if varsity times are submitted, your team(s) will be seeded randomly with NT.
We will be on a rolling schedule once we begin--
3:30 PM Field events begin
Boys High Jump followed by Girls High Jump
Boys Discus followed by Girls Discus
Girls Shot Put followed by Boys Shot Put
Girls Pole Vault followed by Boys Pole Vault
***Girls/Boys LJ followed by Girls/Boys TJ***
Since Discovery has 1 runway/jump pit, the pit will remain open throughout the meet.
Any LJer (female or male) should report to the LJ immediately at the beginning of the meet to get their
mark and as many attempts as they can PRIOR to running the 4x100m Relay if possible!
TJ will be run the same way once the LJ is finished or when called and the coaches running the event
give the call.
3:45 PM 4x800m Relay
Coaches will be responsible for hipping their contestants. Hip numbers will be in each coaches packet they will receive at he coaches meeting.
Check in for field events will be at the event. Hip numbers will only be used 4x800, 800,1600 & 3200. Please keep all athletes that are not in either the even or warming up for the next even off of the infield.
Teams will have specific section in which they will be sitting.
Admission tickets will be $5
Concessions will be offered