- Each school may enter a maximum of THREE (3) competitors per individual event. Each school may enter two (2) relay teams per relay event, but only 1 team will score points. An athlete may enter a maximum of 4 events. All entries must meet GHSA eligibility requirements. Entry will be online on the Milesplit site.
- $200 per school ($100 per gender) OR $150 - if at least 1 coach from your team volunteers to work a field event (email me to arrange this). You can bring your entry fee to the meet. Checks should be written to Lakeside Track and Field
- Entry deadline is Wed March 31st at midnight
- TIMING: GHS FAT timing system
- AWARDS: Team trophies awarded for first place. Medals awarded to the top three finishers.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Concessions and restrooms will be available on site.
- UNIFORMS: GHSA uniform policy enforced. Please review the policies with your athletes.
- Mask required in the spectator's bleachers and while in transition from one place to another.
- Seating in limited. We ask that all teams bring tents and not set-up in the bleachers. Please save the bleachers for the spectators.
- No athletes will be allowed on the field unless they are competing
Coaches Meeting starts at 2:45PM
3:10pm - Starting Time
4x200m Relay - If you have an athlete in a field event, have them check in before going to the 4x2.
JV 1600m - Unlimited. Will not be scored or timed.
Girls Pole Vault followed by boys
Boys Discus followed by girls
Girls Shot followed by boys
Boys and Girls Long Jump followed by Triple Jump
Boys High Jump followed by girls
5:00 Opening Ceremony (the remaining running events will begin at 5:30 whether fields events are over or not)
Coach Derrick Myers
High Points Winner - Female
Created by Kennedy_1979, no replies