Fleet Feet Friday Night Lights April 02, 2021!
- Put on a high quality competition so that athletes get a chance to run fast, jump and throw high and far.
- Deliver an on-time meet with our volunteers so that coaches can coach their athletes and not have do not have to work the meet
- Put on a safe competition given COVID.
Here are a a few of our plans for safety.
- Each team to bring their own water and their COVID certification forms to packet pick-up
- We will spread teams a part; each team will be given a designated area in the visitors stands or the field behind the stands
- Managing heats to the starting line; we will keep each heat spread a part and keep the heats 10 feet apart.
- We will escort each heat off of the track outside the fence.
- Fans and athletes will be separate; Fans to stay in the stands for running and all field events; behind the fence for shot put and discus.
- No athletes will be allowed on the field unless they are competing; we will be using wrist bands for all field event athletes.
With strong teams and great athletes signed up, we expect good performances in Friday evening meet.
Every team gets 2 or 3 entries per event allowing more athletes a chance to compete and helping coaches narrow down their selections for the upcoming region meet. We will allow additional entries into the 1600m and 3200m if athletes meet are under a standard(see below).
A tight, compact schedule starting on Friday afternoon and ending under the lights; you'll get home on Friday evening.
Schedule of Events
We will have our HD Jumbo scoreboard with live results and live video of Track and Field events! In addition to the scoreboard, we have a brand new resurfaced 8 lane track, new hurdles, a new pole vault pit and 2 shot put and discus areas as well as 2 high jump pits.
All timing will be FAT. Instructions for registering are found above.
Checks for $150.00 per gender or $300.00 total for both teams should be made to: Finish Line Booster Club. Mail entry fees to: Starr's Mill High School Track & Field attn: Coach Walker 193 Panther Path Fayetteville, GA 30215
Admission: $5 per spectator
Once we have your entry fee, we will email you a password to register! We will take the first 24 teams. firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, refer to our team website www.starrsmilltfxc.com for further information.
Full concession stand will be available as well as coaches hospitality.
Individual Entry Limits:
than four events, excluding relays. If a contestant is entered in more than the allowable number of events, meet
management shall scratch the contestant from the excess event(s) by following the listed Order of Events.
A contestant may officially compete in:
1. Four individual events - NO Relay events.
2. Three individual events - May be listed on any number of relay events but compete in only one relay event.
3. Two individual events - May be listed on any number of relay events but compete in only two relay events.
4. One individual event - May be listed on all three relay events and compete in all three relay events.
SEE MEET INFORMATION ABOVE for UPDATED MEET SCHEDULE
- No discussions yet. Be the first!