Wingfoot XC Classic
Sam Smith Park, Cartersville, Ga
October 10, 2020
The 2020 event will be run as team time trials. Each school will have a scheduled start time. Only one school will race at a time to limit the number of teams on site at any given time, create a safer finish line, and allow all athletes to be socially distant. This format will allow all runners an opportunity to compete and compare their performances to their teammates and competitors. More information will be coming very soon.
Deadline to declare your team is September 24.
The form above will ask for participant information. Please enter coach information, athlete entries will be collected through Milesplit after payment has been received. Coaches wishing to pay by check should use code "check" at checkout to receive an invoice
COVID Safety Procedures
To ensure a safe event Atlanta Track Club has changed the format of the race and will be implementing a series of precautions based on guidelines from the CDC and medical healthcare professionals. All spectators, coaches, and athletes will be asked to:
- Where a mask at all times, except when warming up or competing, including team areas, cheering, and moving on along the course
- Complete the health screening and questionnaire prior to entering the venue
- Teams will provide up to 5 representatives to assist runners after they have crossed the finish line
- Social distancing to be observed by all participants when not competing
- Additional sanitation stations will be provided throughout the entire venue