Brawl at the Bluff 2020
@ Cherokee Bluff High School
Hosted by Cherokee Bluff High School
Friday, March 20, 2020
- Entries will be done through:http://ga.milesplit.com.
- Entries are due on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 by 6:00 p.m.
- There will be NO MEET DAY CHANGES. Coaches, it is your job to get your athletes entered.
- Entries: 3 entries per event and 3 entries per relay events. Entries will be completed on ga.milesplit
- Heat sheets will be emailed out to the coaches and put on MileSplit.
Entry Fee: $150 per team, payable to the Cherokee Bluff High School XC/TF Booster Club
Cherokee Bluff High School
6603 Spout Springs Rd
Flowery Branch, GA 30542
- Entry fee is due before race packets can be picked up.
Event Information: - Field events will have 3 attempts.
Invited Teams: Lumpkin County, West Hall, East Hall, Chestatee, Cherokee Bluff
- Meet Director: Matthew Brick and Tivris Dixon; Timing will be Cherokee Bluff XCTF
- Scoring- Individual and relay: 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1
- No electronic devices allowed in the check-in or competitive area.
Awards- Team Trophies: Top 3 boy and girl teams will receive trophies; Individuals: 1st, 2nd & 3rd place individuals will receive medals. Medals will be given to coaches at the conclusion of the meet in your folder. Medals will not be mailed.
Facility- 8 lane track. Timing will be FAT.
Concessions-Concessions will be open throughout the meet.
Meet Admission- Admission cost is $5. Coaches must have their GHSA Coaches pass to enter stadium.
Drop Off- You may offload at the gate near the track building or behind the away side.
Tents- Tents are to be set up in the visitor stand. No tents on the home side.
Meet Results- We will post results on the home side near the concession stand, following each event. Results will be online at the conclusion on ga.milesplit.com courtesy of Cherokee Bluff XCTF.
Rules- All GHSA and NFHS rules will be enforced.
Warm-Up Area- The infield will be closed to all athletes not running with the exception being the athletes running or on deck or in the process of checking in. The warm-up area will be roped off on the infield (scoreboard side). There will be practice hurdles on the infield. We will escort athletes from the check-in area to the running chute.
Hospitality- Coaches will receive a hospitality card.
Girls & Boys High Jump-West Hall and East Hall
Girls & Boys Pole Vault-Cherokee Bluff
Girls & Boys Shot Put- Cherokee Bluff
Girls & Boys Discus-Chestatee & Lumpkin County
Boys Long Jump-Lumpkin County & East Hall
Girls Long Jump- Cherokee Bluff
Boys Triple Jump- West Hall & Chestatee
Girls Triple Jump- Cherokee Bluff
- No discussions yet. Be the first!