Saturday, March 30, 2019
Greene County High School
1002 South Main Street, Greensboro, GA 30642
Fees:$130 for both teams, $75 for single gender team
Entries: 3 entries per event, 2 relay teams.
Awards: Medals for Top 3 event finishers, Trophies awarded to top 3 teams
1. All contestants must be eligible to compete under GHSA regulations. Individuals cannot participate in more than 5 events.
2. A concession stand will be open for athletes and spectators. A hospitality room will be provided for all coaches.
3. Competitors in the long jump, triple jump, shot put and discus will be given three attempts to achieve their best marks. Each event will be conducted as a final.
4. Scoring will be 10-8-6-4-2-1 format for all events.
5. Starting blocks will be furnished.
6. All athletes must check in with the clerk of course by the 2nd call.
7. Coaches will be allowed to substitute individuals during coaches' meeting.
8. For field and relay events, athletes must use chalk. No tape will be allowed on runaways or track. Chalk will be provided.
Schedule of events is tentative.
9:30 Boys Long Jump, Girls Pole Vault
10:00 Boys Discus, Girls Shot, Girls High Jump
10:15 Girls Long Jump
10:30 Boys Pole Vault
10:45 Boys Triple Jump
11:00 Girls Discus, Boys Shot, Boys High Jump
11:15 Girls Triple Jump
12:45 Welcome; First call for running events
Girls followed by Boys
3200 Meter Run (During Field Events)
1:00 4x100 Relay
1:30 1600 Meter Run
1:50 400 Meter Run
2:15 100 Meter Dash
2:35 100/110 High Hurdles
3:05 800 Meter Run
3:30 200 Meter Dash
3:55 300 Meter Hurdles
4:30 4x400 Relay
Award presentations following the conclusion of the 4x400 Relay.
For more information, please contact Coach Brown or Coach Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No discussions yet. Be the first!