Saturday, March 3, 2018
1. Competitors will warm up outside the track. No warm-ups on the track will be allowed once the running events start.
2. Rome City Schools will provide transportation to and from for those athletes and coaches needing it from Barron Stadium to the Riverside Throws area which is located 1.5 miles from the stadium.
3. We will have 1st and 2nd place team trophies for boys and girls score and medals for top 3 finishers in each event.
4. All heats are heats on time with the Fast Heat last.
5. Entry fee is $125 per school VARSITY ONLY for both boys and girls.
Checks made out to: Rome High School
Send payment to:
Rome High School c/o Nick Bridges1000 Veterans Memorial Highway Rome, GA 301616.
1/4 pyramid spikes or smaller will be permitted. The use of larger spikes will result in the disqualification of the offending athlete.
7. All participants in the shot put and the discus should wear flat, rubber soled shoes.
8. The 1 minute rules will apply to field events.
9. All competitors will report to the clerk of course by the first call for his/her event to receive heat and lane assignment. The clerk of course will be located in the roped off area of the infield.
10. Entries are to be entered on milesplit.com no later than 5:59pm on Wednesday, March 1, 2017.
11. The fewer misses and the sudden death rules will apply during the high jump and pole vault.
12. The second best effort rule will apply in all other field events, 4 attempts final
13. The scoring for all individual events will be 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1, relays will be scored 10-8-6-4-2-1
14. On Entry Form, enter 3 athletes per individual running event, 3 athletes per throwing event, 3 athletes per horizontal jumps (Long Jump / Triple Jump), and 2 athletes per vertical jumps (Pole Vault / High Jump). Each school may enter 2 relay teams. The heats will be based on times entered.
15. Hospitality Room will be provided for Coaches in scoreboard end of the stadium locker room.
16. Admission:$5.00 adults $3.00 students.
17. All Schools will be asked to run off one field event, all of the running events will be done by RHS. *If you have a preference please let me know.
18. We will have a T-shirt vendor.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Head Coach Nick Bridges at firstname.lastname@example.org
8:30 Coaches scratch meeting Only changes, no additions
9:00 Field Events Begin
Boys Shot / Girls Discus
Boys Pole Vault / Girls High Jump
Boys-Girls Long Jump
Boys-Girls Triple Jump
10:00 Slow Heat 3200m Girls with Boys to follow
12:00 Running Events Begin - Rolling Schedule4x100m Relay1600m Run400m Dash100m Dash100m Hurdles / 110m Hurdles800m Run200m Dash300m Hurdles3200m Run (top 9 fastest entered times)4x400m Relay
- No discussions yet. Be the first!