Weather in Albany
05/09/2018 6:45:29 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Looks like a very hot afternoon/evening for Thursday and Friday distance events. Temps in the 90s and sunny.
Looks like a very hot afternoon/evening for Thursday and Friday distance events. Temps in the 90s and sunny.
05/09/2018 10:40:31 PM
Coach
@deadsnail Concrete palace, no tents. I'll need an IV come Saturday afternoon.
@deadsnail
Concrete palace, no tents. I'll need an IV come Saturday afternoon.
05/10/2018 12:31:10 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@tsuttles the last time I went down there (2016) almost did me in. The combo of extreme heat, concrete and field turf, makes it unbearable if you are down on the track/infield. No shade, no team tents allowed for athletes.. DOCO could at least open up the other side of the stands for tents and have a cop/meet volunteer, monitor that side, to insure athletes do not wander astray..
@tsuttles the last time I went down there (2016) almost did me in. The combo of extreme heat, concrete and field turf, makes it unbearable if you are down on the track/infield. No shade, no team tents allowed for athletes.. DOCO could at least open up the other side of the stands for tents and have a cop/meet volunteer, monitor that side, to insure athletes do not wander astray..
05/10/2018 9:14:34 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
And why is this allowed to happen? Isn’t safety for the kids and fans a concern to them? We hear this every year , but nothing ever changes.
And why is this allowed to happen? Isn't safety for the kids and fans a concern to them? We hear this every year , but nothing ever changes.
05/11/2018 9:16:40 AM
User
@trailcat I think it's finally coming to an end after this year. My father in law is not supposed to be in the sun due to health reasons, but he suffered through until all of my children finished high school. I wonder how many other parent/grandparents have had to suffer over the years. I am just glad it will be over soon.
@trailcat I think it's finally coming to an end after this year. My father in law is not supposed to be in the sun due to health reasons, but he suffered through until all of my children finished high school. I wonder how many other parent/grandparents have had to suffer over the years. I am just glad it will be over soon.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.