Results
09/04/2017 10:02:42 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Are these the official results? I don't see Mattie and Hannah Harris or Ashlee and Emily Golden listed
Are these the official results? I don't see Mattie and Hannah Harris or Ashlee and Emily Golden listed
09/05/2017 8:28:48 AM
Coach
@krgolden Just a guess, but based on what is posted and the "completed results," only the top seven of each full team was recorded/posted.
@krgolden

Just a guess, but based on what is posted and the "completed results," only the top seven of each full team was recorded/posted.
09/05/2017 2:25:02 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I wondered if that was the case. Never heard of that affecting the official results. Most, if not all, meets we've attended have had "unattached" runners that didn't run with a full team.
I wondered if that was the case. Never heard of that affecting the official results. Most, if not all, meets we've attended have had "unattached" runners that didn't run with a full team.
09/06/2017 1:46:40 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
The timing company did not using Hy-Tek or RaceTab for results, thus the results are not in the traditional format. Someone had to convert and they left off the non-scorers to save time.
The timing company did not using Hy-Tek or RaceTab for results, thus the results are not in the traditional format. Someone had to convert and they left off the non-scorers to save time.
09/16/2017 10:29:01 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
But saving time means the results are neither accurate or complete. The girls that got the 1st & 2nd place medals are not listed in the results! And the results don't show up in their statistics. And they paid the entire $50 team fee.
But saving time means the results are neither accurate or complete. The girls that got the 1st & 2nd place medals are not listed in the results! And the results don't show up in their statistics. And they paid the entire $50 team fee.
09/16/2017 10:43:12 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@krgolden the Timing company only listed the top 7...
@krgolden the Timing company only listed the top 7...
09/18/2017 8:35:15 AM
Coach
[quote=krgolden]I wondered if that was the case. Never heard of that affecting the official results. Most, if not all, meets we've attended have had "unattached" runners that didn't run with a full team.[/quote] @krgolden I would hope none of the meets you attended had unattached runners. It was mentioned in another discussion thread that the results may have issues due to a timing error. You may just want to contact the timing company directly.
krgolden wrote:

@krgolden

I would hope none of the meets you attended had unattached runners.

It was mentioned in another discussion thread that the results may have issues due to a timing error. You may just want to contact the timing company directly.
09/18/2017 9:00:59 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I remember a region result posted last year where the timing company scored top 5 and didnt even use 6 and 7 for displacing other runners..some of these timing companies that are smaller need to understand xc scoring.
I remember a region result posted last year where the timing company scored top 5 and didnt even use 6 and 7 for displacing other runners..some of these timing companies that are smaller need to understand xc scoring.
09/19/2017 12:48:22 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Leaving the 1st and 2nd overall girls out of the results because they didn't have a full team to score is just bad. Every kid deserves to have a record of their finish in the race, but especially the athletes who won.
Leaving the 1st and 2nd overall girls out of the results because they didn't have a full team to score is just bad. Every kid deserves to have a record of their finish in the race, but especially the athletes who won.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.