Timing issue
03/09/2015 6:40:49 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Does anyone know how to change the following file types to flat html? HTML 3.2 HTML 4.0 Xls Rtf Rtf editable CSV Txt XML I was unaware that milesplit and lynxpad meet management weren't compatible. I would think that the software that comes with the finishhlynx system would be able to work with milesplit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Does anyone know how to change the following file types to flat html?

HTML 3.2
HTML 4.0
Xls
Rtf
Rtf editable
CSV
Txt
XML

I was unaware that milesplit and lynxpad meet management weren't compatible. I would think that the software that comes with the finishhlynx system would be able to work with milesplit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
03/10/2015 9:45:24 AM
Power User
The event numbers do not match up from milesplit to lynxpad. That is the issue that I had last season. You have to go in and manually adjust the event numbering to match what milesplit has. I would tell you what it is but I do not have my computer with me today. Call milesplit and ask them to give you the event numbering so you can change it.
The event numbers do not match up from milesplit to lynxpad. That is the issue that I had last season. You have to go in and manually adjust the event numbering to match what milesplit has. I would tell you what it is but I do not have my computer with me today. Call milesplit and ask them to give you the event numbering so you can change it.
03/10/2015 10:55:02 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@brandonchester I figured out the event numbering I imported the entries from milesplit -- the issue I had was submitting the results -- milesplit only accepts flat htm files and that isn't an export option on lynxpad .... I ended up breaking down and buying hy-ten mm
@brandonchester

I figured out the event numbering I imported the entries from milesplit -- the issue I had was submitting the results -- milesplit only accepts flat htm files and that isn't an export option on lynxpad .... I ended up breaking down and buying hy-ten mm

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.