2022 Loch Johnson Invitational
Cedar Shoals High School - Athens, GA
March 19, 2022
If you have any questions please contact Thrandon Echols at email@example.com
Time Schedule: Please Note:
THE MEET WILL RUN IN THE BELOW ORDER.
All field events will be run as a three attempt final.
All running events will be run as a final. The Girls heats will be first followed by the boys heats.
Saturday March 19th 2021
8:30 Coaches Meeting
8:45 First Call Field events Rd.1
9:00 Field events Rd. 1
Girls Long Jump--- Boys to follow
Girls Shot Put--- Boys to follow
Boys High Jump--- Girls to follow
Boys Discus Throw--- Girls to follow
Girls Pole Vault--- Boys to follow
Boys Triple Jump--- Girls to follow
The running events below will begin at 12:00pm and continue on a rolling schedule after that.
10:00 Girls/Boys 4x800m Relay
12:00 Girls/Boys 4x100m Relay
Girls/Boys 1600m Run
Girls/Boys 400m Run
Girls/ Boys 100m Dash
Girls/ Boys 100m/110m Hurdles
Girls/Boys 800m Run
Girls/Boys 200m Dash
Girls/Boys 300m Hurdles
Girls/Boys 3200m Run
Girls/Boys 4x400m Relay
Meet Entry Information
Entries fees: Entries are $150 School. ($75 for both boys and girls teams). Please make checks payable to:
Cedar Shoals High School Athletics
And mail to:
Cedar Shoals High School
Attn: Leroy Ryals
1300 Cedar Shoals Dr.
Athens, Ga. 30605
Meet Entry: Meet entries will be made online at http://ga.milesplit.com/
All entries should be made online.
NO CHANGES WILL BE MADE AFTER THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE.
At the meet you may submit athletes, but names will not be changed in the results.
Each team may enter 3 athletes in each individual event.
Each team may enter 2 relay teams in each relay event.
We will follow the GHSA regulations regarding the number of events for each athlete.
Timing/Results: Timing will be fully automatic and results will be posted on http://ga.milesplit.com/
Uniforms: Please be sure that your athletes wear the correct attire.
Coaches Hospitality Room: A hospitality room will be provided for coaches and officials only. No athletes should be in the hospitality room for any reason.
1. The 2022 Loch Johnson Invitational will run in accordance with GHSA rules. All contestants must be eligible and must compete under GHSA regulations.
2. Admission- $7.00 for Adults; $5.00 for Students
3. A concession stand will be in operation during the meet for athletes and spectators to enjoy. There will also be a hospitality room for coaches and officials only.
4. Relay teams and individuals will be seeded into events on the basis of times and distances submitted on the entry sheets. The final heat will have the fastest recorded athletes from each school.
5. Competitors in the long jump, triple jump, shot put, and discus will be given three attempts to achieve their best mark. We will not have finals in these events.
6. Each school may enter a maximum of two contestants in each individual event and two relay teams for each relays event.
7. Scoring will be on the 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1 format for all events.
8. Medals will be awarded for the first three places in each event. Team trophies will also be awarded to the top two teams in the Boys and Girls divisions.
9. Please limit spike length to inch.
10. All participants should listen for the calls for their event and report to the clerk of the course. Failure to report upon request could result in immediate and final disqualification.
11. All spectators, managers, and non-participating athletes must be in the stands during the meet. There will be a designated warm-up and check-in area for participating athletes.
12. There will be a coaches meeting at 8:30AM to answer any questions you might have.
13. If we get ahead of schedule, we will stay ahead and follow the order of events. Please notify your athletes.
Field Event Standards:
Girls Discus 75-0
Boys Discus 100-0
Girls Shot 25-0
Boys Shot 35-0
Boys HJ 5-4 (Starting Ht.)
Girls HJ 4-4 (Starting Ht.)
Girls LJ 14-0
Boys LJ 18-0
Boys TJ 37-0
Girls TJ 26-0
Girls PV 6-0 (Starting Ht.)
Boys PV 7-0 (Starting Ht.)
*After the first round, throws and jumps will not be measured if an athlete does not jump or throw beyond these distances.
- No discussions yet. Be the first!