11th Annual Hill on Wheels Fishy Invite
Thursday, October 8, 2020 @ Richmond Hill High (1 Wildcat Drive, Richmond Hill, GA 31324)
- Max Registration Per High School = $80 / Middle School = $40
- Make out payment to RHXC, and hand deliver at meet.
- Registration deadline, Monday October 5 @6PM. $40 late entry fee.
- Register all athletes you plan on racing, you select the athletes who will run Varsity on race day.
- 4:00 PM Middle School-3200m (Unlimited Boys & Girls Combined) x7 Awards
- 4:30 PM Boys Varsity-5K (7 Runners) x7 Awards
- 5:00 PM Girls Varsity-5K (7 Runners) x7 Awards
- 5:40 PM JV-5K (Unlimited Boys & Girls Combined) x7 Awards
- 6:30 PM Elementary Fall Endurance (Invitation Only)
$5 Spectator Entry
- Coach needs to turn in their school's GHSA COVID check form that confirms that all athletes have been screen upon arrival. (COVID FORM)
- The wooded course is off limits for spectators so that the course is safe. Only the runners competing, and coaches are allowed on the course. Spectators are asked to use the track for spectating where they will see the runners 3 times. Mask are required for spectators that cant socially distance. Once a runner is finished competing, they then become a spectator.
- Water will NOT be provided at this event. Please be prepared to provide for your own team.