Wolf-Nation: Under the Lights - Sponsored by BSN Sports
Friday, April 19, 2019
Schools: Armuchee, Carrollton, Coosa, Chattooga, Guntersville-AL, Pepperell, Rome, South Paulding, Woodland
1. Competitors will warm up outside the track. No warm-ups on the track will be allowed once the running events start.
2. Rome City Schools will provide transportation to and from for those athletes and coaches needing it from Barron Stadium to the Riverside Throws area which is located 1.5 miles from the stadium.
3. We will have 1st and 2nd place team trophies for boys and girls score and medals for top 3 finishers in each event.
4. All heats are based on time with the Fastest Heat last.
5. Entry fee is $150 per school VARSITY ONLY for both boys and girls.
Checks made out to: Rome Track and Field Club
send payment to
Rome High School c/o Nick Bridges
1000 Veterans Memorial Highway
Rome, GA 30161
6. 1/4 pyramid spikes or smaller will be permitted. The use of larger spikes will result in the disqualification of the offending athlete.
7. All participants in the shot put and the discus should wear flat, rubber soled shoes.
8. The 1 minute rules will apply to field events.
9. All competitors will report to the clerk of course by the first call for his/her event to receive heat and lane assignment. They are to stay at the clerking tent. The clerk of course will be located in the roped off area of the infield.
10. Entries are to be entered on milesplit.com no later than 8:59pm on Wednesday, April 17th, 2019.
11. The fewer misses and the sudden death rules will apply during the high jump and pole vault.
12. The second best effort rule will apply in all other field events, 4 attempts final
13. The scoring for all individual events will be 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1, relays will be scored 10-8-6-4-2-1
14. You may enter 3 athletes per laned running event (400m and below), 4 athletes per non laned running event (400m and up), 3 athletes per throwing event, 3 athletes per horizontal jumps (Long Jump / Triple Jump), and 2 athletes per vertical jumps (Pole Vault / High Jump). Each school may enter 2 relay teams. The heats will be based on times entered.
15. Hospitality Room will be provided for Coaches in scoreboard end of the stadium locker room.
16. Admission: $5.00 adults $3.00 students.
17. Some schools may be asked to assist in working one field event, all of the running events will be done by RHS. *If you have a preference please let me know.
18. We will have a T-shirt vendor.
4:15pm Coaches scratch meeting and dinner - Only changes, no additions
4:30pm Bus departs for Throws Area
4:40pm First Call for Field Events
4:54pm Presentation of Colors and National Anthem
4:59pm Official Starter to begin the meet
5:00pm Field Events Begin
Boys Shot / Girls Discus
Boys Pole Vault / Girls High Jump
Boys Long Jump / Girls Triple Jump
5:20pm First Call for 3200m Run
5:45pm 3200m Run Girls with Boys to follow
6:30pm OPEN TRACK - Relay Teams work
6:45pm First Call for Running Events
7:00pm Running Events Begin - Rolling Schedule
100m Hurdles / 110m Hurdles
- No discussions yet. Be the first!