The top XC Team in Georgia in 2014 and favored to do it again, Marietta Blue Devils (pic by Daniel McCauley)
(Video by Karl Brust and Bruce Taylor)
All- Class Boys Top 10:
1. Marietta- They return 5 boys from last year.
2. Whitewater- Three boys under 10 in the 3200, plus a Hawaii transfer.
3. Marist- Lost 2 from their top 5 but Knox and company will help out big brother Frank.
4. North Oconee- Three studs return, after a great track season they will be tough.
5. Milton- Lost #2 and #5, but were deep last year and well led.
6. Mill Creek- Strong up front with Costa, and big team with good tradition will fill in any holes.
7. St. Pius- Adding Frank Crippen-Ginsburg to varsity will be the driving factor to leap the team into contention.
8. Walton- Strong track season, even without two of their top 5 from XC.
9. Peachtree Ridge- Five returners under 17 minutes will be solid in a big meet.
10. Etowah- Front runner with Beavers, and a young supporting cast.