Fleet Feet Warrior Invitational 2021
Please email Coach Tony Walsh firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
8:00am Varsity Boys
8:30am Varsity Girls
9:00am JV Boys
9:30am JV Girls
Race Packet Pick-up and Check-inThe packet pick-up table will be adjacent to the finish line area.
Timing and Results
The Perfect Timing Group will handle results and scoring. Each athlete will be assigned a shoe chip and each athlete's name and time will appear in the official results for their race.
Please note the following:
1) Bib numbers must match the chip numbers for each athlete.
2) Use the provided twist-ties to secure chips to EITHER shoe. We will remove the chips in the finish chute with scissors, and attaching the chip to shoelaces means well have to cut shoelaces!
3) VERY IMPORTANT please return ALL your team chips to the Timers at the finish line before leaving. There is a $20 fee for each un-returned chip.
3780 Dogwood Lane
Appling, GA 30802
- Varsity Boys AND Girls Teams - $200.00
- Varsity Boys OR Girls Teams - $125.00
- JV Boys AND Girls - $150.00
- JV Boys OR Girls - $100
- Maximum Fee per school $300 (Varsity and JV combined)
Make checks payable to:
Grovetown High School (Cross Country)
Attn: Tony Walsh
2010 Warrior Way
Grovetown, GA, 30813
There is a parking fee of $3 per vehicle. Vehicles carrying only coaches or athletes do not pay this fee. However, if a parent is transporting athletes with an intent to stay at the meet, that parent will be asked to pay the fee. We'd appreciate it if you could pass this information along to your parents ahead of time. Please help speed up parking and encourage Exact Change!