We have 3 goals for our home meets
- Put on a high quality competition so that athletes get a chance to run fast, jump and throw high and far.
- Deliver an on-time meet with our volunteers so that coaches can coach their athletes and not have do not have to work the meet
- Put on a safe competition given COVID.
Here are a a few of our plans for safety.
- Each team to bring their own water and their COVID certification forms to packet pick-up
- We will spread teams a part; each team will be given a designated area in the visitors stands or the field behind the stands
- Managing heats to the starting line; we will keep each heat spread a part and keep the heats 10 feet apart.
- We will escort each heat off of the track outside the fence.
- Fans and athletes will be separate; Fans to stay in the stands for running and all field events; behind the fence for shot put and discus.
- No athletes will be allowed on the field unless they are competing; we will be using wrist bands for all field event athletes.
Admission: $5 per spectator
Once we have your entry fee, we will email you a password to register! We will take the first 24 teams. firstname.lastname@example.org Also, refer to our team website www.starrsmilltfxc.com for further information.
Individual Entry Limits:
SEE MEET INFORMATION ABOVE for UPDATED MEET SCHEDULE
- No discussions yet. Be the first!