Entries Per Event: Each school is allowed 4 entries for all field events and open track races. All Relays, except 4x200m are 2 teams from each school.
Scoring: 8 places will score (10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1).
Medals: Individual medals will be given to the top 3 finishers in each event.
Trophies: Team trophies will be given to the top two teams.
Timing: All timing will be conducted by Greenbrier High School.
$150 per school ($75 for just 1 gender)
All athletes limited to any 4 events (including relays)
DUE TO COVID - FOR RUNNING EVENTS WE WILL NOT DO CHECK-INS. ALL ATHLETES ARE EXPECTED TO KNOW THEIR HEAT AND LANE NUMBER. WE WILL PASS OUT HIP NUMBERS AT THE EVENT.
9:30 Coaches Meeting
Boys High Jump followed by Girls High Jump
Girls Long Jump followed by Girls Triple Jump
Boys Long Jump followed by Boys Triple Jump
Girls Pole Vault followed by Boys Pole Vault
Girls Shot Put followed by Boys Shot Put
Boys Discus followed by Girls Discus
3200m Run (4)
4x200m Relay (Exhibition only) (1 per Team Only)
Upon the competition of most field events:
4x100m Relay (2)
1600m Run (4)
400m Run (4)
100m Dash (4)
Girls 100m Hurdles (4)
Boy 110 M Hurdles (4)
Columbia County Board of Education COVID-19 Protocols for track meets:
1. Social distancing is mandatory. Because of this, we are asking spectators to bring chairs. Face coverings are required to sit in the bleachers. Refusal may result in removal from the facility.
2. Face covering must be worn during any transition
(to/from parking lot, to/from restrooms, to/from concessions, to/from field).
3. The infield will be opened only to people participating in an event. Coaches and officials on the infield must have a mask on.
4. Spectators, athletes, and coaches are expected to stay at home if they have COVID-like symptoms, such as fatigue, headache, cough, sore throat, nausea, loss of taste and smell, body aches, and/or a temperature greater than 100.4 degrees.
5. Hand sanitizer will be available for athletes and coaches before, during, and after track meets. Athletes/coaches should wash their hands often.
6. Athletes will be required to use hand sanitizer immediately before and after using blocks or any shared equipment.
7. Non-family units should stay 6 feet apart.
Contact Coach Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org for the password or if you have question.
4 x 800 Relay
Created by Kennedy_1979, 2 replies