AIS MIDDLE SCHOOL INVITATIONAL MEET 2
APRIL 3, 2019
12 Team Limit
Schedule for the day
3:40pm - Coaches Meeting
4.00pm - 5.00pm Field Events (5 pm is a hard stop - we will discuss limited jumps, throws, etc at coaches meeting)
High Jump -- Girl's then Boys
Long Jump - Girls followed by Boys
(No Triple Jump)
Pole Vault -- Combined
Shot Put -- Girls then Boys
Discus -- Boys then Girls
4:20 pm - 3200M Combined boys & girls (FYI - we will have hurdles in lanes 3-8 to save time with the setup for 100/110 hurdles)
5:00 pm - Running Events Girls followed by Boys with a rolling schedule
800 - Combined boys and girls
1600 - Combined boys and girls
Please read this e-mail carefully. Instructions regarding parking, concessions etc are below.
Here is the basic information about the upcoming AIS MS Invitational on Wednesday, April 3. The day will begin with the Mandatory Coaches Meeting @ 3:40 pm.The track will be open at 3.15 pm. Coach Khaili Sanders and Coach Rohan Wilson (AIS) will be on the microphone.
Atlanta International School
2890 N. Fulton Dr. NE
Atlanta, Ga, 30305
Registration Deadline: Monday, April 1 @ 6pm.
This meet is being timed by Perfect timing.
Contact email@example.com for a password.
Please note that there are sign-up restrictions for this meet.
Any combination of events equal to, or less than, those below are legal:
- 2 Field & 1 Running
- 2 Running & 1 Field
- Participation in a relay DOES NOT count towards a runner's event total.
- In addition, each school/team may only enter three athletes per gender in all running events except the 800M,1600M and 3200M. Those events are open to unlimited entries.
1. When you arrive on March 28, you can scratch (remove an athlete), substitute an athlete for another, but can not add an athlete to an empty event.
2. Please find a link to our parking map here.
3. No large buses (15 passenger ok) will be allowed to park at the track. We will have large busses park next to Garden Hills Elementary School. Please make sure your bus driver knows this ahead of time.
4. Every school MUST provide 1 volunteer to help us operate field events. No exceptions! :)
5. NEW: All schools will need to find space in the areas at the top of the bleachers. We want to move ALL competitors and spectators out of the infield.
6. AIS will be grilling and selling concessions.
Field Event Assistance (please send me your choice):
Events will be timed by Perfect Timing.
- No discussions yet. Be the first!