The North Clayton Eagles Early Bird Invitational is a GHSA sanctioned meet
All Field Events- 9:30
11:00a.m. 1600 Meter Run (Girls & Boys)
11:30a.m. - All running events begin
4X100 Meter Relay ( Girls & Boys
400 Dash (Girls & Boys)100 Dash ( Girls & Boys)
100 Meter Hurdles (Girls Only)
110 High Hurdles (Boys Only)
Sprint Medley (Girls & Boys) 200, 200, 400, 800
200 Meter Dash (Girls & Boys)
4X800 Relay (Girls & Boys)
300 Meter Hurdles (Girls & Boys)
3200 Meter Run (Girls & Boys)
4X400 Relay ( Girls & Boys)
1. Entries are to be entered online on Milsplit
2. Entry Limitations: 3 events per athlete (not including relays); 3 athletes per event per team for running and field event; 5 events maximum including relays;
3. Schools may enter only two (2) teams per relay event. There will be NO additions on meet day.
4. Electronic timing (FAT) provided by The Perfect Timing Group will be used and the results will be posted as they become available.
5. Trophies will be warded to the Team Champions and runner-ups for Male and Female. Both Male and Female top athletes will receive an award.
Medals will be given for places 1-3 in all events.
Note: Awards will be packaged by school and mailed out Tuesday to all teams.
6. Scoring: all events 8 places 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1
7. Team (bus) parking will be in the parking lot beside the stadium.
8. Coaches are to pick up packets in the hospitality room upon arrival. Any mistakes must be corrected by 9:00am. No additions on meet day.
9. Hospitality room is located inside the stadium and is restricted to coaches and officials.
10. Concession stand will be open throughout the meet.
11. No coaches allowed on infield during running. Athletes are to report to the clerk on first call.
12. Minimum measured distances and starting heights.
Pole vault (boys and girls) TBA
Boy's high jump 5'6"
Girl's high jump 4'6"
Boy's long jump 18'
Girl's long jump 14'6"
Boy's triple jump 38'
Girl's triple jump 28'
Boy's shot put 38'
Girls shot put 28'
Boy's discus 115'
Girl's discus 85'
ENTRY FEES: The entry fee for entering both boys and girls is $125.00. The entry fee for entering boys team only or girls team only is $75.
REMINDERS: Entry Fee Payments must be received no later than 8:00 a.m. on Saturday morning, March 9, 2019.
Meet Director: Morgane Rainwater
Work Phone: (770) 994-4035 Cell Phone: (678) 818-3033
- No discussions yet. Be the first!