Elite Middle School Mile Invitational 2012
03/12/2012 2:10:56 PM
User
Can someone post the Middle School Mile results?
Can someone post the Middle School Mile results?
03/12/2012 5:32:26 PM
Coach
This was fun to watch. Especially the girls race- Foreman and Carnahan are amazing. One comment: there was a coach pacing a kid in the boys race; not cool. I was working the triple jump at the time, and one of the kids jumping said, "hey, that kid has a beard!" Next time around we realized it was a coach, and he ran the entire thing until dropping out with about 100 to go. I realize this was an unsanctioned MS race, but this should never happen!
This was fun to watch. Especially the girls race- Foreman and Carnahan are amazing.

One comment: there was a coach pacing a kid in the boys race; not cool. I was working the triple jump at the time, and one of the kids jumping said, "hey, that kid has a beard!" Next time around we realized it was a coach, and he ran the entire thing until dropping out with about 100 to go. I realize this was an unsanctioned MS race, but this should never happen!
03/12/2012 9:22:15 PM
User
I did not even notice the beard but thought it was strange when a strong runner drop off the track at 1200m. Still an amazing race, impressive final lap for all the runners. Thank you Carnahan family for the videos. I would love to see the final results.
I did not even notice the beard but thought it was strange when a strong runner drop off the track at 1200m. Still an amazing race, impressive final lap for all the runners.
Thank you Carnahan family for the videos.

I would love to see the final results.
03/13/2012 6:56:18 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Thanks to Don Livingston of Peachtree City Flash and Landmark for this event! You did a great job of hosting these runners!
Thanks to Don Livingston of Peachtree City Flash and Landmark for this event! You did a great job of hosting these runners!
03/13/2012 8:29:35 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Results will be up this AM. It is my fault for the delay. The guys here at Landmark usually do a great job getting results posted on this sight by Monday AM at the latest (that is unless I get in the way). Thanks so much to all the families that brought their kids over for some great races. It was really fun to watch! Roby Ross Landmark Christian School
Results will be up this AM. It is my fault for the delay. The guys here at Landmark usually do a great job getting results posted on this sight by Monday AM at the latest (that is unless I get in the way).

Thanks so much to all the families that brought their kids over for some great races. It was really fun to watch!

Roby Ross
Landmark Christian School
03/13/2012 9:33:08 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Results are up.
Results are up.
03/13/2012 8:39:58 PM
Coach
It was a great race all around. Although my son Zac decided to go out at 64 secs with absolutely no speed work so far this year! Lesson learned! Coach Livingston said the older runner was there as a pacesetter for everyone. He was there to run 75 sec laps so the kids could shoot for 5:00. He wasn't there for one specific runner. I think it was a great idea. If only my son had listened :).
It was a great race all around. Although my son Zac decided to go out at 64 secs with absolutely no speed work so far this year! Lesson learned!

Coach Livingston said the older runner was there as a pacesetter for everyone. He was there to run 75 sec laps so the kids could shoot for 5:00. He wasn't there for one specific runner. I think it was a great idea. If only my son had listened :).
11/28/2012 10:30:43 PM
Coach
Will this race be available again this year?
Will this race be available again this year?

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.