North Springs would like to attend (boys and girls). Thanks
North Springs would like to attend (boys and girls). Thanks
06/29/2011 4:01:50 PM
Coach
Pinecrest Academy is interested in attending
Pinecrest Academy is interested in attending
07/05/2011 11:11:39 PM
Coach
Please include Providence Christian Academy as well - is the online entry date known? Thank you, C.Preg
Please include Providence Christian Academy as well - is the online entry date known?
Thank you, C.Preg
07/06/2011 1:40:00 PM
Coach
Since everyone else is commenting, Darlington would also like to attend for the first time and would like entry info. Thanks.
Since everyone else is commenting, Darlington would also like to attend for the first time and would like entry info. Thanks.
07/06/2011 2:33:39 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@aparish This was an Online Entry meet last year, waiting for Perfect Timing to ask for setup.
@aparish This was an Online Entry meet last year, waiting for Perfect Timing to ask for setup.
07/07/2011 12:45:25 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@gawebmaster We will set everything up around the first of August.
@gawebmaster
We will set everything up around the first of August.
07/15/2011 10:49:42 AM
Coach
@BrianRobinson Is there anything else we need to set up with you besides our own gatfxc schedule? Thank you! Whitewater High School
@BrianRobinson
Is there anything else we need to set up with you besides our own gatfxc schedule? Thank you!
Whitewater High School
08/06/2011 9:43:46 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Galloway girls and boys would like to attend- again this year- Coach Beatty
Galloway girls and boys would like to attend- again this year- Coach Beatty
08/08/2011 11:01:32 AM
User
Have you posted payment information yet?
Have you posted payment information yet?
09/25/2011 8:40:37 AM
User
How do we confirm that we are in the Championship races? Will they be assigned or will teams enter by request?
How do we confirm that we are in the Championship races? Will they be assigned or will teams enter by request?
09/25/2011 10:32:33 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Coaches can decide what race they want to run. We are giving them an option to keep the fields at a resonable level. I don't want to have the races reach the levels of 300-350 runners in the field. So just like Carrollton's first meet the coach will choose which race his/her team will run in. I would hope that coaches that have ranked teams or fast individuals will choose the Championship race.
Coaches can decide what race they want to run. We are giving them an option to keep the fields at a resonable level. I don't want to have the races reach the levels of 300-350 runners in the field. So just like Carrollton's first meet the coach will choose which race his/her team will run in. I would hope that coaches that have ranked teams or fast individuals will choose the Championship race.
09/25/2011 1:21:04 PM
Coach
Previously, there had been a Freshmen (/Sophomore?) open division listed on the schedule. Looking at the schedule posted on gatfxc.com, though, there is not one anymore--has that been eliminated & replaced w/ the Championship division? Also, for those teams that are large in size, can they enter Championship, if qualified, and Varsity-- or just one of those two races? Thanks!
Previously, there had been a Freshmen (/Sophomore?) open division listed on the schedule. Looking at the schedule posted on gatfxc.com, though, there is not one anymore--has that been eliminated & replaced w/ the Championship division?

Also, for those teams that are large in size, can they enter Championship, if qualified, and Varsity-- or just one of those two races?

Thanks!
09/25/2011 2:45:41 PM
User
Lakeside-Evans wants to run in the championship races. I was just not sure where to post that information.
Lakeside-Evans wants to run in the championship races. I was just not sure where to post that information.
09/25/2011 4:09:11 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@LHSPanther Teams can choose any race to run in. It is totally up to the coach. If they want to run in every race then they can. There will be no 9/10 grade race. We are chip timing every race.
@LHSPanther

Teams can choose any race to run in. It is totally up to the coach. If they want to run in every race then they can. There will be no 9/10 grade race. We are chip timing every race.
10/05/2011 7:11:04 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Coaches remember that it is up to you what race you choose for your team to run. The Championship races are for teams that should be state bound or who have outstanding individuals. You don't have to notify me of the PTgroup what race you are running. We are chip timing every runner in every race. If you want to run in all of the races you can, just remember that running in two varsity races in one meet constitutes two varsity meets.
Coaches remember that it is up to you what race you choose for your team to run. The Championship races are for teams that should be state bound or who have outstanding individuals. You don't have to notify me of the PTgroup what race you are running. We are chip timing every runner in every race. If you want to run in all of the races you can, just remember that running in two varsity races in one meet constitutes two varsity meets.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.