Georgia Olympics 2011
05/15/2011 2:13:38 AM
User
I can't believe how successful my first year high jumping was second in the state 6'10 and without equipment to practice on and I'm only 16 years old! Pretty good if I must say so myself what do you all thing?
I can't believe how successful my first year high jumping was second in the state 6'10 and without equipment to practice on and I'm only 16 years old! Pretty good if I must say so myself what do you all thing?
05/15/2011 1:37:10 PM
User
beast mode.
beast mode.
05/16/2011 3:48:16 PM
User
I think it's not necessary to ask people on an Internet forum if their indidividual performance was good or not.
I think it's not necessary to ask people on an Internet forum if their indidividual performance was good or not.
05/19/2011 3:01:28 AM
User
Well that's your opinion and if that's how you feel then that's what's up keep it to yourself because all it is going to do it's start something and that's not necessary but thanks any way Have a blessed life
Well that's your opinion and if that's how you feel then that's what's up keep it to yourself because all it is going to do it's start something and that's not necessary but thanks any way
Have a blessed life
05/19/2011 3:27:04 AM
User
@ianedwards19 Thanks!!
@ianedwards19 Thanks!!
05/20/2011 8:39:09 AM
Coach
@edricusw Thats not bad in your first year. My first year I won State in the 100 and 200. I only came out because my teammates needed one more guy for a competitive 4x1 relay and ended up doing that. Your story is similar to mine. If the success you are having young is any indication of your life, you got a bright future ahead of you. Get on a summer track team and take this high jumping to the next level and it may end up paying for college or more. Good Luck to you young man!
@edricusw Thats not bad in your first year. My first year I won State in the 100 and 200. I only came out because my teammates needed one more guy for a competitive 4x1 relay and ended up doing that. Your story is similar to mine. If the success you are having young is any indication of your life, you got a bright future ahead of you. Get on a summer track team and take this high jumping to the next level and it may end up paying for college or more. Good Luck to you young man!
05/20/2011 11:40:04 AM
User
@Coach_Pirate Thanks coach and I was thinking about it but most of my summer be aau basketball and summer work outs between football and basketball so it be very crazy and expensive
@Coach_Pirate Thanks coach and I was thinking about it but most of my summer be aau basketball and summer work outs between football and basketball so it be very crazy and expensive

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.