Starting May 23rd we will be depreciating the MileSplit discussion boards, until that time you will be unable to start new threads or post replies
State Track Meet Change of Location for 1A Private/2A/7A
02/10/2021 2:26:38 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Just received this from my head coach (I'm guessing the Coaches Assoc did not know this was going to happen): All, After receiving information that there may be some COVID related complications with the Track & Field Championship Meet at Berry College, Dr. Hines, myself, and Mark Cutbirth (GHSA T & F/XC Liaison) have decided to move the event from Rome to McEachern H.S. n Cobb County. We felt making this decision at this time was necessary for the schools who have, or will soon make lodging and transportation considerations. At this time the schedule of events remain intact as previously scheduled at Berry, and this change only affects 1A Private, 2A and 7A at this time. Be safe and kind. Ernie -- Ernie Yarbrough Assistant Executive Director/ Coordinator of Officiating GEORGIA HIGH SCHOOL ASSOCIATION 151 South Bethel Street Thomaston, Georgia 30286 706-647-7473, Ext #27 FAX: 706-647-2638 ery@ghsa.net
Just received this from my head coach (I'm guessing the Coaches Assoc did not know this was going to happen):

All,

After receiving information that there may be some COVID related complications with the Track & Field Championship Meet at Berry College, Dr. Hines, myself, and Mark Cutbirth (GHSA T & F/XC Liaison) have decided to move the event from Rome to McEachern H.S. n Cobb County. We felt making this decision at this time was necessary for the schools who have, or will soon make lodging and transportation considerations. At this time the schedule of events remain intact as previously scheduled at Berry, and this change only affects 1A Private, 2A and 7A at this time.

Be safe and kind.

Ernie

--

Ernie Yarbrough
Assistant Executive Director/ Coordinator of Officiating
GEORGIA HIGH SCHOOL ASSOCIATION
151 South Bethel Street
Thomaston, Georgia 30286
706-647-7473, Ext #27
FAX: 706-647-2638
ery@ghsa.net

You must be logged in to comment.