Schools outside Gwinnett
08/15/2020 1:16:52 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@aprilpiper I’m well into my third decade coaching in Gwinnett Co. Meet has always been for public and private schools within the county’s boundaries. Now, with these virus controlled times, others might be accepted but I’d doubt it because meet is very large without additional teams.
@aprilpiper
I'm well into my third decade coaching in Gwinnett Co. Meet has always been for public and private schools within the county's boundaries. Now, with these virus controlled times, others might be accepted but I'd doubt it because meet is very large without additional teams.
08/15/2020 2:34:34 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@GettingSlower Thanks for the note. Atlanta International is registered and Lowndes from Valdosta. Atlanta International has girls who could WIN the Varsity race, so I am very concerned about having a non-Gwinnett student take the title. I hope the organizers will take note. This is a terrible break from the tradition of a very competitive County race.
@GettingSlower Thanks for the note. Atlanta International is registered and Lowndes from Valdosta. Atlanta International has girls who could WIN the Varsity race, so I am very concerned about having a non-Gwinnett student take the title. I hope the organizers will take note. This is a terrible break from the tradition of a very competitive County race.
08/17/2020 3:34:04 PM
Coach
@aprilpiper The meet is only for public or private schools in Gwinnett county.
@aprilpiper

The meet is only for public or private schools in Gwinnett county.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.