Boys trophies larger than Girls trophies
09/13/2019 1:44:20 PM
Coach
Is there a reason the overall varsity boys team trophy was significantly larger than the overall varsity girls team trophy at the Cherokee County Classic Race?
Is there a reason the overall varsity boys team trophy was significantly larger than the overall varsity girls team trophy at the Cherokee County Classic Race?
09/13/2019 5:44:29 PM
User
easy. faster 5k times. better competition. bigger trophy.
easy. faster 5k times. better competition. bigger trophy.
09/14/2019 7:52:17 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@ladyspartansxccoach Excuse me? That mindset is silly at best. Female athletes are just as competitive and are working just as hard as any boy to run their times. To think that they dont deserve a trophy the same size as the boys is completely backwards. Not sure if you're just being a 'troll', and I know these types of comments don't even deserve a response, but I sincerely hope you're not coaching any girls with that kind of mindset.
@ladyspartansxccoach
Excuse me? That mindset is silly at best. Female athletes are just as competitive and are working just as hard as any boy to run their times. To think that they dont deserve a trophy the same size as the boys is completely backwards. Not sure if you're just being a 'troll', and I know these types of comments don't even deserve a response, but I sincerely hope you're not coaching any girls with that kind of mindset.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.