Ellie Hall to NXN
11/26/2018 5:19:56 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Ellie Hall of Marietta will be running at NXN this Saturday after running a PR to finish 3rd in the NXR southeast race. As her coach I couldn't be prouder. She finished her freshman year at 21:00 and went to Oregon that year to watch the our boys team race at NXN. She made it her goal that day to make it back on her own. She put in the work and made the progress year to year to make it happen. Job well done!
Ellie Hall of Marietta will be running at NXN this Saturday after running a PR to finish 3rd in the NXR southeast race. As her coach I couldn't be prouder. She finished her freshman year at 21:00 and went to Oregon that year to watch the our boys team race at NXN. She made it her goal that day to make it back on her own. She put in the work and made the progress year to year to make it happen. Job well done!
11/26/2018 9:18:41 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@BlackJack31 Amazing race by Ellie. Congratulations to her. Considering the conditions & the time she was able to run, I’d think she is poised to do very well in Portland. Good luck!
@BlackJack31 Amazing race by Ellie. Congratulations to her. Considering the conditions & the time she was able to run, I'd think she is poised to do very well in Portland. Good luck!
11/27/2018 1:22:15 PM
Coach
Jack- HUGE congrats to her, you and your staff. I think my wife and I were on that flight with Ellie and her family! You have a nice trend going and I suspect a certain sophomore might have the right stuff to be your next one to make it. Best of luck to Ellie in Oregon and I know she will soak up that experience of a lifetime!
Jack- HUGE congrats to her, you and your staff. I think my wife and I were on that flight with Ellie and her family!

You have a nice trend going and I suspect a certain sophomore might have the right stuff to be your next one to make it.

Best of luck to Ellie in Oregon and I know she will soak up that experience of a lifetime!
11/27/2018 1:41:22 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Great performance by Ellie. When programs find the lighting in a bottle to have an athlete or team qualify for a national meet it is uplifting for all of of Georgia to show that it can be done. Congrats Jack as a coach who is starting to make national qualifiers into a habit. Not many in Georgia who can say that. Hall of famer in my book. Coach Griffith West Forsyth XC
Great performance by Ellie. When programs find the lighting in a bottle to have an athlete or team qualify for a national meet it is uplifting for all of of Georgia to show that it can be done. Congrats Jack as a coach who is starting to make national qualifiers into a habit. Not many in Georgia who can say that. Hall of famer in my book.

Coach Griffith
West Forsyth XC
11/27/2018 2:37:39 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
[quote=Sgriff2861]Hall of famer in my book.[/quote] Definitely. Probably the best coach in the state. Marietta boys and girls both look great for the upcoming years too. That's an awesome story about Ellie. Thanks for sharing coach!
Sgriff2861 wrote:
Hall of famer in my book.

Definitely. Probably the best coach in the state. Marietta boys and girls both look great for the upcoming years too.

That's an awesome story about Ellie. Thanks for sharing coach!
11/27/2018 8:38:45 PM
Coach
Congrats Coach Jack! You are 1 of the best!
Congrats Coach Jack! You are 1 of the best!
11/28/2018 9:22:18 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Congratulations to Ellie and the entire Marietta program. Watching her train/race over the last few years is a testament to her desire to be successful and your training plans. It is truly a pleasure to see you be successful with your athletes! Keep it up Jack and Marietta XC
Congratulations to Ellie and the entire Marietta program. Watching her train/race over the last few years is a testament to her desire to be successful and your training plans. It is truly a pleasure to see you be successful with your athletes!

Keep it up Jack and Marietta XC
11/30/2018 9:47:40 AM
Power User
Ellie, Thank you for being such a great example to our team of what an exceptional cross country athlete is, a runner willing to sacrifice “going out” in order to get recovery, a runner who never cuts corners by skipping cool downs or stretching out. A runner who trust the plan and executes it. I know you’re going to have a fun time up there but I have no doubt that the most fun you’re going to have is showcasing your talent and hard work against the nation’s best. Best of luck to you and may you have the race of your life on saturday. I’m so proud of you, go get it! -Coach Godleski
Ellie,

Thank you for being such a great example to our team of what an exceptional cross country athlete is, a runner willing to sacrifice "going out" in order to get recovery, a runner who never cuts corners by skipping cool downs or stretching out. A runner who trust the plan and executes it. I know you're going to have a fun time up there but I have no doubt that the most fun you're going to have is showcasing your talent and hard work against the nation's best. Best of luck to you and may you have the race of your life on saturday. I'm so proud of you, go get it!

-Coach Godleski

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.