Coach Joe Tribble's 25th Championship
11/07/2018 12:25:50 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Congratulations to Coach Joe Tribble for reaching a rare milestone of winning a 25th State Championship, all at the helm of his Westminster Wildcats. A runner himself at North Atlanta High School, and a member of the Varsity distance team at UGA, Coach Tribble achieves success as a coach with two main principles: every runner on his team is important, and every team's goal is to train and race for the Championship. Hundreds of boys will remember drinking Coke out of one of these Championship trophies and the work required to get there. Here's to many more.
Congratulations to Coach Joe Tribble for reaching a rare milestone of winning a 25th State Championship, all at the helm of his Westminster Wildcats. A runner himself at North Atlanta High School, and a member of the Varsity distance team at UGA, Coach Tribble achieves success as a coach with two main principles: every runner on his team is important, and every team's goal is to train and race for the Championship. Hundreds of boys will remember drinking Coke out of one of these Championship trophies and the work required to get there. Here's to many more.
11/07/2018 3:28:09 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@grahamhuff1 Terrific tribute to your coach. There certainly is no one like Joe Tribble. As he would say "GO FOR IT!".
@grahamhuff1 Terrific tribute to your coach. There certainly is no one like Joe Tribble. As he would say "GO FOR IT!".
11/07/2018 3:32:12 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Another big congrats to Coach Tribble! I wouldn't have become a coach if it weren't for him making the effort to ensure that every runner on the team fully understood the sport, the workouts, and the value of hard work. He gets just as much joy from a JV runner getting a PR as he does a Varsity runner getting a top 10 finish at State.
Another big congrats to Coach Tribble! I wouldn't have become a coach if it weren't for him making the effort to ensure that every runner on the team fully understood the sport, the workouts, and the value of hard work. He gets just as much joy from a JV runner getting a PR as he does a Varsity runner getting a top 10 finish at State.
11/09/2018 9:08:10 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@grahamhuff1 Outstanding accomplishment! However, as impressive is Coach Tribble's junior year history course he has developed and taught for at least two decades. The year long course culminates with a multi-week trek around western Europe. I found the course syllabus a few years ago on Coach Tribble's school site. Truly impressive- check it out. Outstanding leader of young men, scholar, strong Christain, and my longtime friend. Yeah, he "goes for it!" with a purpose on a daily basis.
@grahamhuff1
Outstanding accomplishment!
However, as impressive is Coach Tribble's junior year history course he has developed and taught for at least two decades.
The year long course culminates with a multi-week trek around western Europe.
I found the course syllabus a few years ago on Coach Tribble's school site. Truly impressive- check it out.
Outstanding leader of young men, scholar, strong Christain, and my longtime friend. Yeah, he "goes for it!" with a purpose on a daily basis.
11/13/2018 6:53:05 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Congrats Coach Tribble! This is a hard fought 25th Championship in a year of challenges. We all are proud and appreciative of your success. In such an unassuming way you have spread your drive and passion to influence so many young lives. Victory!!
Congrats Coach Tribble! This is a hard fought 25th Championship in a year of challenges. We all are proud and appreciative of your success. In such an unassuming way you have spread your drive and passion to influence so many young lives. Victory!!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.