All State?
11/09/2017 1:59:31 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Our AD places large framed pictures of each of our All State athletes and those who win individual state championships in our gym. Real nice. What qualifies a cross country runner as an All State runner? If one or more of my runners ran well enough to be considered All State I would need proof to present to AD. Thanks
Our AD places large framed pictures of each of our All State athletes and those who win individual state championships in our gym. Real nice.

What qualifies a cross country runner as an All State runner?

If one or more of my runners ran well enough to be considered All State I would need proof to present to AD.

Thanks
11/09/2017 2:06:17 PM
User
I would think top 10 at state since that is what gets recognized at the state meet.
I would think top 10 at state since that is what gets recognized at the state meet.
11/09/2017 2:14:40 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Agreed. Podium is the closest thing you have as proof of all state. Photo from podium should work.
Agreed. Podium is the closest thing you have as proof of all state. Photo from podium should work.
11/09/2017 3:01:42 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Any mention or list in Atlanta newspaper, Milesplit All State, Atlanta Track Club (got All Metro), or GHSA? Top 15 were All SEC Cross Country when I ran in 70s early 80s.
Any mention or list in Atlanta newspaper, Milesplit All State, Atlanta Track Club (got All Metro), or GHSA?

Top 15 were All SEC Cross Country when I ran in 70s early 80s.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.