North GA Middle School Showdown 2016- Unattached athlete registration
09/29/2016 7:36:17 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I was not able to register as a an unattached athlete. I was wondering if it was possible that I could register. Thanks!
I was not able to register as a an unattached athlete. I was wondering if it was possible that I could register. Thanks!
10/01/2016 7:40:43 PM
Coach
Wow. What a joy to watch Justin Wachtel run today. I am so glad we were able to get him in. What a fine young man and amazing runner. We had a good idea Reagan Rogers could run sub 12:00. We were not sure he would have company. Thank you so much for making the drive and bringing your A game. Remember these two names. If they stay the course the future is bright! 20 runners under 13 minutes on the second most difficult course in the state. Great job kids. In the girls championship a nail biter between Lexi Allen of Cherokee Warriors and Ariel Ellis from Alpha Crush. Two sub 14's on this course! Fun to watch. Thank you to all the teams and coaches for coming to the meet. Very fast times on an extremely difficult course. Great kids lead by great teachers. Keep building the sport!
Wow. What a joy to watch Justin Wachtel run today. I am so glad we were able to get him in. What a fine young man and amazing runner. We had a good idea Reagan Rogers could run sub 12:00. We were not sure he would have company. Thank you so much for making the drive and bringing your A game. Remember these two names. If they stay the course the future is bright! 20 runners under 13 minutes on the second most difficult course in the state. Great job kids.

In the girls championship a nail biter between Lexi Allen of Cherokee Warriors and Ariel Ellis from Alpha Crush. Two sub 14's on this course!
Fun to watch.

Thank you to all the teams and coaches for coming to the meet. Very fast times on an extremely difficult course. Great kids lead by great teachers. Keep building the sport!
10/03/2016 1:04:03 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@GrandTetons Hi, Grand Tetons,check your e-mail. Thx
@GrandTetons Hi, Grand Tetons,check your e-mail. Thx

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.