5th Annual Bob Roller Invitational 2015
08/25/2015 1:41:01 PM
User
I was not giving the choice to sign up my team the Commerce Striders up as MS Boys for this event. Is this something that will be added later? Thanks/Steve Stephens
I was not giving the choice to sign up my team the Commerce Striders up as MS Boys for this event. Is this something that will be added later?

Thanks/Steve Stephens
08/26/2015 2:32:45 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Let me make sure Bruce has club in there. I will make sure you are able to do entries. Tomy Sitton
Let me make sure Bruce has club in there. I will make sure you are able to do entries.

Tomy Sitton
09/09/2015 9:02:03 PM
User
Hey, you still do not have a division set up for MS school boys. All you have is for JV and Varsity. Thanks
Hey, you still do not have a division set up for MS school boys. All you have is for JV and Varsity. Thanks
09/09/2015 9:58:01 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
I will get Bruce to take care of that. He set up the Eagle Inv. I will get him to take care of that on Oct. 3
I will get Bruce to take care of that. He set up the Eagle Inv.
I will get him to take care of that on Oct. 3
09/28/2015 6:54:52 AM
Coach
I registered Haymon-Morris for this meet, but when I went to enter my athletes I saw it was a 5k, so I took it off our schedule. Now it looks like it's a 2 mile, but it's too late for us; we will not be attending, thank you!
I registered Haymon-Morris for this meet, but when I went to enter my athletes I saw it was a 5k, so I took it off our schedule. Now it looks like it's a 2 mile, but it's too late for us; we will not be attending, thank you!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.