You forgot section 1aa
10/28/2014 11:39:00 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
That should look better!
That should look better!
10/28/2014 5:10:30 PM
User
Teri - I'm assuming these numbers include individual runners? As they don't count towards team scoring. When I ran my AA virtual, my numbers came out different as I excluded individual runners from team scoring. http://tundrat-zone.blogspot.com/2014/10/minnesota-state-cross-country-2014.html
Teri - I'm assuming these numbers include individual runners? As they don't count towards team scoring. When I ran my AA virtual, my numbers came out different as I excluded individual runners from team scoring. http://tundrat-zone.blogspot.com/2014/10/minnesota-state-cross-country-2014.html
10/29/2014 6:01:21 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@mrcheerordie These do, indeed, include individual runners - I altered the URL to simply place the 8 section meets into one race and adjust team scores accordingly. I'll run actual virtual meets for all qualifiers tonight and tomorrow which may look a little different as it will use best time across the season and average time across the season. I appreciate your perspective in your blog regarding how this may skew results, particularly for runners who ran those times early in the season!
@mrcheerordie These do, indeed, include individual runners - I altered the URL to simply place the 8 section meets into one race and adjust team scores accordingly. I'll run actual virtual meets for all qualifiers tonight and tomorrow which may look a little different as it will use best time across the season and average time across the season. I appreciate your perspective in your blog regarding how this may skew results, particularly for runners who ran those times early in the season!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.