Bleckley Co. Invitational(MS – 2 miles; HS – 5k) 2013
10/01/2013 9:26:16 PM
User
Coach, this is Bobby George from Vidalia Heritage Academy, I spoke to you at the September 21 Children's Home CC meet about us coming to your place to race on the 12th. Our school is not a member of the GHSA nor the GISA. Are we able to run at your meet? I will only have one high school female runner, but I do not want to get any CC program in trouble with the GHSA. Please let us know if we can or cannot participate on the 12th. We will not be able to enter the Middle School State race this year, but we do want to participate next year, so keep us in mind. Thanks for your invitation to us. Soli Deo Gloria. Bobby George Heritage Academy Vidalia, Georgia
Coach, this is Bobby George from Vidalia Heritage Academy, I spoke to you at the September 21 Children's Home CC meet about us coming to your place to race on the 12th. Our school is not a member of the GHSA nor the GISA. Are we able to run at your meet? I will only have one high school female runner, but I do not want to get any CC program in trouble with the GHSA. Please let us know if we can or cannot participate on the 12th. We will not be able to enter the Middle School State race this year, but we do want to participate next year, so keep us in mind. Thanks for your invitation to us.

Soli Deo Gloria.

Bobby George
Heritage Academy
Vidalia, Georgia
10/01/2013 9:43:49 PM
Coach
MS teams can run Oct. 12 but HS runners cannot. Hope y'all will bring your MS teams.
MS teams can run Oct. 12 but HS runners cannot. Hope y'all will bring your MS teams.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.