Mountain Invitational 2013
09/30/2013 8:23:08 AM
User
Any chance of posting a course map?
Any chance of posting a course map?
09/30/2013 10:03:17 AM
Coach
If this meet were ever on Saturday I would bring my team to it in a heartbeat. Course looks awesome!
If this meet were ever on Saturday I would bring my team to it in a heartbeat. Course looks awesome!
09/30/2013 11:06:16 AM
Power User
Thanks for posting the map, Gratis! Parish, you guys do a great job, we'd love to have you sometime. Our goal is to make this the best weekday meet in the state... we try to get local/smaller schools and MS teams the opportunity of a huge XC festival. Awesome course God gave us up here! There are a lot of coaches that really enjoy running it on a Thursday and we're at capacity as it is. Chip timing this year!! Mountain Invite preview article coming soon this week...
Thanks for posting the map, Gratis!

Parish, you guys do a great job, we'd love to have you sometime.

Our goal is to make this the best weekday meet in the state... we try to get local/smaller schools and MS teams the opportunity of a huge XC festival. Awesome course God gave us up here! There are a lot of coaches that really enjoy running it on a Thursday and we're at capacity as it is.

Chip timing this year!!

Mountain Invite preview article coming soon this week...
09/30/2013 11:46:01 AM
Coach
@samborg Thanks! Understood. It is just too far for us to come on a Thursday. Have fun!
@samborg Thanks! Understood. It is just too far for us to come on a Thursday. Have fun!
09/30/2013 12:38:15 PM
Power User
Thanks @aparish !!
Thanks @aparish !!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.