* Bleckley County lost their best runner from last year to graduation, but should will be led by 3200m champ Rogers and a strong supporting cast, that could see them high on the podium come November. The Royals always prepare well for Carrollton. Their top runners are Rogers, Jacob Johnson and more than likely frosh Churchwell.
* Freshman should play a big role in several teams' Podium runs . Bleckley gets Luke Churchwell who was the Top Performer at MS State and Oglethorpe County will now have Luke McGarity and Zack Wray (top 10 at MS State)
* Oglethorpe County graduated none of their top 5 and with their incoming freshman talent could be a force to be reckoned with and win it all. Top returners are All-Stater Lane Grier & Rainy Thompkins. Don't be surprised if frosh McGarity and Wray have an impact right away.
* Jeff Davis lost their #2 and #4 from state and will need a lot of production out their returners to fill those spots. Top returners are Joshua Ratcliff who made All-State in 2018 placing 9th and Logan Tucker.
* Armuchee lost their top 2, but had a deep squad with their returning 3-5 running well as a pack at State and should be in contention again with what looks to be some very low splits potentially. Top returners are Wes Connely, Davis Yeagan and Alexander Stevens.
* Defending champs Union County lost their #2 to graduation, but like Armuchee, they had a very deep team with a tight pack all year and could repeat. Gambrell is a contender to win the Individual title, Hunter Hartzog, Malachi Patrick, Gauge Shumaker and Nolan Bachman provide a solid core.
* Vidalia placed 7th in 2018 and is a bit of a sleeper. They return everyone and will be led by two very capable seniors in Chason Brogdon and Cole Register. Bremen, Pepperell and Coosa will all seek to crack the Podium returning most of their top 7's.