Full Schedule of Events
Archer High School
2255 New Hope Rd.
Lawrenceville, GA 30045
The 6th annual Archer Invitational will, for the first time, feature a primary naming rights corporate sponsor. We are ecstatic to announce our partnership with Zaxby's as they continue to do tremendous work and provide outstanding support and service to our wonderful community!!!
This year's edition will no doubt provide schools with the same "Championship Feel' to a season-opening meet that made Archer Invitational 2017 such a huge success, only this time with maybe a little added wing sauce and some chicken tenders!
- Athletes will be provided customized bib numbers for identification
- Cup Trophies will be awarded to both the Men's and Women's Team Champion!
- Customized Meet T-Shirts will be provided to event winners, medals for 2nd and 3rd. Event winners will also receive a custom-made Zaxby's Archer Invitational Relay Baton. These T-Shirts will also be available for purchase on site
- Zaxby's food trucks will be on site selling lunch and dinner for spectators, fans, and athletes alike
Entry Fee will be $175 per team or $100 per gender individually. Schools interested in bringing less than a full gender team for limited events should contact the Meet Director.
Spectator/Fan admission is $5 for adults and $3 for students. (Cash Only)
- Schools will be allowed to enter 3 athletes per running event and 2 relays. Field events will be limited to 2 entries per gender/team
**Checks can be accepted at the Coaches Meeting or mailed ahead of time**
- We will score 1-8 with no limits on how many individuals from a particular school can score.
Other Important Information
2. A Wind Gauge will be used to certify times for record purposes
Meet Director: Coach Ethan Kasson
- No discussions yet. Be the first!