Additional InformationRegistration help:
2014 GISA 4AA Regional Track Meet
Important details about the upcoming event:
2014 GISA 4AA Regional Track Meet - April 16, 2014 will be hosted by Flint River Academy, Woodbury, GA. Timing and results will be provided by High Performance Timing.
Online Meet Registration is available thru MileSplit ga.milesplit.com/pages/Online_Registration
(Go to Calendar / 2014 / Exclude Duals / Outdoor TF / scroll down to 3-25 Wildcat Invitation Flint River Academy)
Flint River Academy has a 4 lane track with a 6 lane back stretch. Heats for 2014 GISA 4AA Regional Track Meet will be assigned based on previously recorded 2014 track meet times.
2014 GISA 4AA Regional Track Meet
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Coach's scratch meeting will begin at 9:30 am at the Flint River Academy Field House. Rosters (name specific) will be considered final and NO changes will be allowed at the conclusion of the scratch meeting. Final rosters (name specific) will be reported to the GISA Headquarter office and 4AA Regional Secretary at the conclusion of the coach's scratch meeting. 2014 GISA Regional Track Meet final rosters (name specific) will be the ONLY roster (name specific) considered valid for the 2014 GISA State Track Meet in Albany, GA on April 24th - 26th. Please give me a call if you have any questions.
Entry Information - Varsity Track Meet:
1. 2 entries per school for running and field events.
2. 3 events (any combination) and all relays per athlete (examples: 2 field events & 1 running event and both relays / 3 running events or 3 field events and both relays)
3. Top 4 places will qualify for the 2014 GISA State Track Meet in Albany, GA on April 24th - 26th.
Attending the GISA 4AA Regional Track Meet:
Registration deadline is Monday, April 14th by 10:59 pm. Make sure to select the "Entered" Key if you are attending. "Online Registration" is open for Varsity teams only.
Coaches & Volunteers:
1. All Teams are asked to provide 1 coach that is currently qualified to judge a field event and be a back up timer. We will need 1 or 2 volunteers that are qualified to assist in working as field officials.
2. All Head Coaches are asked to provide their volunteer's name by Wednesday, April 9th.
3. Please bring your stop watch and clip boards! Also, if you have a starter gun and measure tape, please bring with you to be used as a back up device.
Entry Fees and Gate Fee:
There is no "entry fee" for teams participating in the 2014 GISA Regional Track Meet. There will be a gate fee charged for each individual attending the meet who is not a coach or athlete.
The sale of concessions will take place at the meet.
9:00 a.m. Gates Open - track warm-up
9:30 a.m. Coach's scratch meeting at Field House
10:30 a.m. All teams meet at midfield for team prayer and National Anthem
10:40 a.m. 1st call - Field Events and Girls & Boys 3200M Run
10:45 p.m. 2nd call and final call - Field Events & Girls 3200M Run followed by Boys 3200M Run
10:50 p.m. Field Events
Boys Shot Put & Girls Discus
Girls Long Jump
Boys High Jump
Boys Discus & Girls Shot Put
Boys Long Jump
Girls High Jump
MS Girls & Boys Triple Jump
Running Events to begin immediately after field events:
4 X 100M Relay
100M Girls Hurdles
110M Boys Hurdles
15 minute rest period
4 x 400M Relay
3:00 p.m. estimated conclusion of running events
3:30 - 4:00 p.m. estimated team and individual awards
Please give me a call if you have any question or need additional information. Thank you.
Russ Durand - cell: 770-500-2723
Athletic Director & Head Track Coach
Linda Corley - cell: 770-315-2891
Girls Track Coach
Flint River Academy
11556 Highway 85 East
Woodbury, GA 30293
- No discussion yet. Be the first!